• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Am I the only one...

...who hates Terrell Davis now?

Dude, you're calling an NFL game, not reminiscing about your stupid career.

LOG:fish:Terrell Davis

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

"No other back could have done that.....except me"

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

No. Sign me up. And I'll join the "Kenny Albert has all the charisma of a stump" club, too.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

I don't know what you are talking about. I was in Buffalo watching the game at the Ralph and enjoying being able to see Willis McGahee get his first EVER NFL touchdown right in front of me.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          ...who hates Terrell Davis now?

Dude, you're calling an NFL game, not reminiscing about your stupid career.

LOG:fish:Terrell Davis
          It was all explained when they interviewed Pat Bolen. He's in charge of the NFL TV committee Probably got TD a job.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            • May 2003

. . . And Dan Fouts didn't exactly distinguish himself, but he was better than the other 2 stiffs in the booth with him.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
              I don't know what you are talking about. I was in Buffalo watching the game at the Ralph and enjoying being able to see Willis McGahee get his first EVER NFL touchdown right in front of me.
              I usually make only 1 preseason game, given the length of my drive.

But I may come to both in the future, rather than subjecting myself to the three stooges who were calling the game.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                I usually make only 1 preason game, given the length of my drive.
                But I may come to both in the future, rather than subjecting myself to the three stooges who were calling the game.
                Damn, I didn't know it was that bad. I figured Davis would be a terrible choice. I'm still waiting to see how that loud mouth, Shannon Sharpe does.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Damn, I didn't know it was that bad. I figured Davis would be a terrible choice. I'm still waiting to see how that loud mouth, Shannon Sharpe does.
                  They - or at least Albert - were trying real hard to start a Travis/Willis controversy, Davis was blowing his has-been horn, Fouts was failing at his attempts to be funny, and stone faced Albert looked like he was munching a s*** sandwich most of the evening.

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

No way he should make the HOF, but he probably will. Good thing I don't care about it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                      No way he should make the HOF, but he probably will. Good thing I don't care about it.
                      They were whining about how John Elway is the only Bronco in the HOF.

No way Davis should be in before Floyd Little or Randy Gradishar.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

if gale sayers is in there.. then TD should be.. he had a better career than sayers.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          if gale sayers is in there.. then TD should be.. he had a better career than sayers.
                          Dude, we all saw that several times last night. No need to repeat it.

TD lover.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

Hater.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

want me to post a list of the sorry sacks that didnt get to see it?

Comment

Working...
                              X