PDA

View Full Version : Proud Zone Member

illusionone
08-16-2004, 09:41 AM
:D

I have to say, I'm very proud of all the Zone members this morning.

I thought we would be seeing posts calling for Drews head this morning, based off of Losmans 5/5 and the INT from Drew/Moulds.

But it's completely opposite...

I actually read some posts of support for Drew and the 1st offense.

WOW!!

Anyway..

Lets keep it positive :-)

GO BILLS!!!!!

I'll take any game that ends in a Bills "W" I don't care how we get there.

Earthquake Enyart
08-16-2004, 09:44 AM
I nominate illusionone for the Ostrich Club. :up:

lordofgun
08-16-2004, 09:44 AM
I second!

Dozerdog
08-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Let's not forget that JP wasn't up against Champ Bailey and John Lynch out there either

The line is stiull a mess- needs a lot of work. I predict a simple straight forward run attack until it gets straightened out in a month or two

DraftBoy
08-16-2004, 09:49 AM
Ive said it before and ill say it again Losman should be our starter, still too many holes to be a playoff team.

illusionone
08-16-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I'm not sure if thats a complement or an insult :-)

illusionone
08-16-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
Ive said it before and ill say it again Losman should be our starter, still too many holes to be a playoff team.

I think we are going to be fine, We have a kick ass "D" and we will capitalize from their INTS and Fourced Fumble Recoveries. Lets remember it's only pre-season.

Novacane
08-16-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by illusionone
We have a kick ass "D" and we will capitalize from their INTS and Fourced Fumble Recoveries. .

Just like we did last night :rolleyes:

Tatonka
08-16-2004, 10:06 AM
just to burst your bubble...

bledsoe still sucks.. even if moulds should have had that int.

and i would be fine with losman starting.

:snicker:

The Natrix
08-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Drew Bledsoe is not very mobile.

illusionone
08-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix

WOW!! THis is an original thought

Crisis
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM

Cant be any slower than Marino.

BAM
08-16-2004, 10:59 AM

:rofl:

saviorbledsoe
08-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Just ignore them Illusionone. I have lately and I lowered my blood pressure :)

Tatonka
08-16-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

i think you are just starting to see the light.

:snicker:

:jk:

DraftBoy
08-16-2004, 11:19 AM
I think we are going to be fine, We have a kick ass "D" and we will capitalize from their INTS and Fourced Fumble Recoveries. Lets remember it's only pre-season.

No we have a good D with big holes that good teams will exploit. We still have a huge hole at DE oppositte Schoebel, and Aaron hasnt even earned enough respect yet to really gain thier full attention. Schoebel is a good pass rusher but against the run he's avg. The other DE isnt worth mentioning as this will prolly be a development/rotation type year at the LDE. Our LB's are amazing and prolly top 3 in the NFL if not #1. CB's are good and bad. Vincet and Clements both have been talked about as shut down corners. Here's my issue Clements is too aggresive in coverage at times and very lazy at tackling. He goes for the pick too much and misses it to often also. Vincent is on the downside of his career and has been said to lost a half step or so. Our safties are Izell Reese and Lawyer Milloy. Milloy had an up and down year last year and hopefully will rebound and not bust. Reese is just plain ****, and PP isnt much better. its painfully obvious that Coy did not pick up the D in the offseason like so many posters thought he would and he needs time. Baker has looked awesome as of yet but how much can we really expect out of a undrafted rookie in his fist season. So before you go getting starry eyed at night thinking of playoffs and super bowl runs consider how good you think our D is and how much more work we still have to do to it. Thats why I say 6-10, or 7-9 which means we are outside looking in.

superbills
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
No we have a good D with big holes that good teams will exploit. We still have a huge hole at DE oppositte Schoebel, and Aaron hasnt even earned enough respect yet to really gain thier full attention. Schoebel is a good pass rusher but against the run he's avg. The other DE isnt worth mentioning as this will prolly be a development/rotation type year at the LDE. Our LB's are amazing and prolly top 3 in the NFL if not #1. CB's are good and bad. Vincet and Clements both have been talked about as shut down corners. Here's my issue Clements is too aggresive in coverage at times and very lazy at tackling. He goes for the pick too much and misses it to often also. Vincent is on the downside of his career and has been said to lost a half step or so. Our safties are Izell Reese and Lawyer Milloy. Milloy had an up and down year last year and hopefully will rebound and not bust. Reese is just plain ****, and PP isnt much better. its painfully obvious that Coy did not pick up the D in the offseason like so many posters thought he would and he needs time. Baker has looked awesome as of yet but how much can we really expect out of a undrafted rookie in his fist season. So before you go getting starry eyed at night thinking of playoffs and super bowl runs consider how good you think our D is and how much more work we still have to do to it. Thats why I say 6-10, or 7-9 which means we are outside looking in.

And DESIPTE these weaknesses, we were one of the top defenses in the league last year. We can only get better. We only lost one starter and replaced him with a pro-bowl corner. The downside of his career part is very arguable. Denney and Kelsay both showed signs that they are developing into a solid unit and will continue to get better. We can pick apart the O-Line and Drew all day long, that's fine. But, pointing out "weaknesses" on defense is pointless. We can't just keep drafting players at these positions and hoping that we'll find the next Bruce Smith. We are developing the talent that we felt was the best available at the time and if we lose games this year, I can guarantee that the defense will not be the reason.

THATHURMANATOR
08-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Done.

illusionone
08-16-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Done.

Very nice :-) What do I do:-)

illusionone
08-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe

Will do....it will be a long season if I don't LOL!

lordofgun
08-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Very nice :-) What do I do:-)

Don't change a thing.

DraftBoy
08-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Will do....it will be a long season if I don't LOL!

It will be a long season looking through rose colored glasses too.

The Natrix
08-16-2004, 12:36 PM

Thanks man! I put A LOT of thought into the post.

illusionone
08-16-2004, 12:38 PM

They're light blue glasses

illusionone
08-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Thanks man! I put A LOT of thought into the post.

LOL :-)

Mr. Cynical
08-16-2004, 12:40 PM

My glasses are sparkly clear. How can that be, you ask?

CYNICAL CLEAR(tm)!

It's a revolutionary glass cleaner that cleans away all false hopes, delusions and denial. And it has a nice minty scent as well!

You can order CynicalClear(tm) for $2.99 a bottle from www.wakeupandsmellthecrap.com.. It is also available in the jumbo 2-gallon size for those with really mucked up glasses (special discount for Ostrich Club members)

Cash, Paypal and all major credit cards accepted. Order now and get a free "I can see now" balloon.

:party:

DraftBoy
08-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
My glasses are sparkly clear. How can that be, you ask?

CYNICAL CLEAR(tm)!

It's a revolutionary glass cleaner that cleans away all false hopes, delusions and denial. And it has a nice minty scent as well!

You can order CynicalClear(tm) for $2.99 a bottle from www.wakeupandsmellthecrap.com.. It is also available in the jumbo 2-gallon size for those with really mucked up glasses (special discount for Ostrich Club members)

Cash, Paypal and all major credit cards accepted. Order now and get a free "I can see now" balloon.

:party:

:rofl: