• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Mike hollis needs to go

he cant kick off, and he isnt even hitting feild goals anymore, he cost us the jets game, and he might of cost us this game.
  • Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

Gray, Gilbride and Williams cost us the game, in that order.

Comment

• Benjudah
      Shinier than your mom
      • Jul 2002

Hollis just had an off day... a REALLY off day, but just an off day nonetheless

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Hollis is only on a 1 year contract. He has been a big + so far this year. If he proves the rest of the season he is not very good in cold weather than they can just not resign him next year

Comment

• Bert102176
          • Aug 2002

and thank god he is only on a one year contract, earlier this year when I ripped on him for missing a chip shot everyone yelled, well yell all you guys want he needs to go, It doesn't help with a teams confidence when you're kicker can't do crap.
          lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Hollis has been great during decent weather. How will he do for the rest of the year? Stay tuned.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Drewpac
              • Jul 2002

Hopefully it was just a really bad day. If this was his worst game, at least it came in a game where his kicks really wouldn't have made a difference. Our defense was never going to stop the Pats today.

Comment

• JayWood
                The Professor
                • Jul 2002

Iam thinking it was just a bad day on his part, or at least lets hope that it was. But i will agree that his kickoffs have gotten worse every week
                When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Jags fan aren't mourning a loss for nothing. That's like saying all those Pat's fans aren't mourning the loss of Drew. Stop this negative talk at once people, it WAS an OFF DAY!!!!!!!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I think it's too early for any talk like that. I'd like to hear an explanation for why he had such a tough day. I have said all along I think the Bills ought to seek some good competition at the position because of Hollis's kickoff troubles.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                      Jags fan aren't mourning a loss for nothing. That's like saying all those Pat's fans aren't mourning the loss of Drew. Stop this negative talk at once people, it WAS an OFF DAY!!!!!!!
                      We'll see. It may have just been an off day. It may be he has trouble kicking in cold weather.

BTW............please don't tell people to stop the negative talk. People are very po'd and they have good reason to be. Hollis did not do his job today

Comment

• Benjudah
                        Shinier than your mom
                        • Jul 2002

Yes, we should be angry at Hollis... but not talking about getting rid of him... yet... this is really his first bad game in a Bills uniform...

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                          • Jul 2002

give him a break...he had a bad game, yes....he has had some great games for us, unless there is someone out there who you feel can do a better job, suck it up. just a couple days ago people were saying that he is Pro Bowl caliber...
                          Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

You're jus a might bit hasty...I think we let him ride the year out...you want Jake Arians back??

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                              • Jul 2002

exactly eb....
                              Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                              X