• Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Game Goats

NO GAME BALLS THIS GAME

Goats:

1) Greeg Williams: He loves to waste replay challenges and doesn't try to challenge Jay R. TD reception in the 1st half.

2) Gregg Williams: Not going for it on 4th and 2 in the 3rd qtr. It might have been out of Hollis range but it to close to punt. Nice 17 yard punt. BOOOOOOOO

3) Gregg Williams: Your 46 defense SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

4) London Fletcher, Eddie Robertson
  • ArcticWildMan

You forgot Chris Watson. Will somebody tell that clown to learn how to tackle? Oh and it would help if you looked at the ball when it's thrown so you don't give up 30 yard pass interference penalties!!

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

EVERYONE GETS A GOAT! I'm so glad I didn't make the trip for this game.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Benjudah
        Shinier than your mom
        • Jul 2002

How bout Mike Hollis??

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
          • Jul 2002

You need a whole goat farm to hand out goats for this game!

Comment

• BillyT92679
            • Jul 2002

Everyone was awful.
            Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• Benjudah
              Shinier than your mom
              • Jul 2002

Can anyone think of anyone thatactually played a halfway decent game???

Henry didn't fumble... lol

Comment

• BillyT92679
                • Jul 2002

Peerless was ok.
                Josh Reed had the tremendous play.
                Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• AG75
                  My buns are weiner friendly
                  • Oct 2002

Hi I am delurking here. My name is Aimee and I have been lurking here for a little over a week.

I thought Drew was just fine too, and it's too bad that the defense did not give him any opportunities really. But Gregg Williams!!! Why??? Why?? I cringed when he opted to punt on the 31 yard line. We had not been able to stop their O all day, and it did not matter where they had the ball. We had to hope for a shootout, we needed points. I am so disappointed that he did not at least challenge the Riemersma play.

I wanted them to win this game so badly, I did not care if we even lost the rest of the season, but just this game I wanted, especially for Drew. It figures that the BIG game, the HYPED game, the one the majority of the nation was probably watching and looking forward to is the game we get slaughtered.

As for where we stand now, well it is going to be tough. KC and Green Bay??? Oiy. I am just going to hope for the best
                  Aimee

Comment

• Drewpac
                    • Jul 2002

Besides Mike Hollis, I don't blame the players for today's debacle. Gregg Williams and his staff were completely outclassed today by a superior coach. Williams made all of the wrong calls and didn't even attempt to make adjustments to the screen passes and dump offs. That was the worst coaching job I have ever seen in my life. This guy needs to go!!! Oh, and he can take Jerry Gray with him. ***** PATHETIC!!!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I will give credit where it's due.... Belichek did a MASTERFUL job against us. He attacked our weaknesses on Defense and threw a Defensive scheme at us that had our Offense playing on their heels all day.

I was terribly disappointed when we came out in the 2nd half and we didn't appear to make any adjustments.

Comment

• AG75
                        My buns are weiner friendly
                        • Oct 2002

Hi I am delurking here. My name is Aimee and I have been lurking here for a little over a week.

I thought Drew was just fine too, and it's too bad that the defense did not give him any opportunities really. But Gregg Williams!!! Why??? Why?? I cringed when he opted to punt on the 31 yard line. We had not been able to stop their O all day, and it did not matter where they had the ball. We had to hope for a shootout, we needed points. I am so disappointed that he did not at least challenge the Riemersma play.

I wanted them to win this game so badly, I did not care if we even lost the rest of the season, but just this game I wanted, especially for Drew. It figures that the BIG game, the HYPED game, the one the majority of the nation was probably watching and looking forward to is the game we get slaughtered.

As for where we stand now, well it is going to be tough. KC and Green Bay??? Oiy. I am just going to hope for the best
                        Aimee

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                          • Oct 2002

A whole goat farm. That was funny.

Comment

• venis2k1
                            Youboty can hope
                            • Jul 2002

i am just gonna go to bed

Comment

• Benjudah