PDA

View Full Version : Game Goats

TacklingDummy
11-03-2002, 02:37 PM
NO GAME BALLS THIS GAME

Goats:

1) Greeg Williams: He loves to waste replay challenges and doesn't try to challenge Jay R. TD reception in the 1st half.

2) Gregg Williams: Not going for it on 4th and 2 in the 3rd qtr. It might have been out of Hollis range but it to close to punt. Nice 17 yard punt. BOOOOOOOO

3) Gregg Williams: Your 46 defense SUCKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

4) London Fletcher, Eddie Robertson

ArcticWildMan
11-03-2002, 02:44 PM
You forgot Chris Watson. Will somebody tell that clown to learn how to tackle? Oh and it would help if you looked at the ball when it's thrown so you don't give up 30 yard pass interference penalties!! :mad:

lordofgun
11-03-2002, 02:45 PM
EVERYONE GETS A GOAT! I'm so glad I didn't make the trip for this game.

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 02:45 PM
How bout Mike Hollis??

Novacane
11-03-2002, 02:55 PM
You need a whole goat farm to hand out goats for this game!

BillyT92679
11-03-2002, 02:58 PM
Everyone was awful.

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 03:01 PM
Can anyone think of anyone thatactually played a halfway decent game???

Henry didn't fumble... lol

BillyT92679
11-03-2002, 03:03 PM
Peerless was ok.
Josh Reed had the tremendous play.

AG75
11-03-2002, 03:14 PM
Hi I am delurking here. My name is Aimee and I have been lurking here for a little over a week.

I thought Drew was just fine too, and it's too bad that the defense did not give him any opportunities really. But Gregg Williams!!! Why??? Why?? I cringed when he opted to punt on the 31 yard line. We had not been able to stop their O all day, and it did not matter where they had the ball. We had to hope for a shootout, we needed points. I am so disappointed that he did not at least challenge the Riemersma play.

I wanted them to win this game so badly, I did not care if we even lost the rest of the season, but just this game I wanted, especially for Drew. It figures that the BIG game, the HYPED game, the one the majority of the nation was probably watching and looking forward to is the game we get slaughtered.

As for where we stand now, well it is going to be tough. KC and Green Bay??? Oiy. I am just going to hope for the best :(

Drewpac
11-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Besides Mike Hollis, I don't blame the players for today's debacle. Gregg Williams and his staff were completely outclassed today by a superior coach. Williams made all of the wrong calls and didn't even attempt to make adjustments to the screen passes and dump offs. That was the worst coaching job I have ever seen in my life. This guy needs to go!!! Oh, and he can take Jerry Gray with him. ***** PATHETIC!!!

ArcticWildMan
11-03-2002, 03:19 PM
I will give credit where it's due.... Belichek did a MASTERFUL job against us. He attacked our weaknesses on Defense and threw a Defensive scheme at us that had our Offense playing on their heels all day.

I was terribly disappointed when we came out in the 2nd half and we didn't appear to make any adjustments.

AG75
11-03-2002, 03:23 PM
Hi I am delurking here. My name is Aimee and I have been lurking here for a little over a week.

I thought Drew was just fine too, and it's too bad that the defense did not give him any opportunities really. But Gregg Williams!!! Why??? Why?? I cringed when he opted to punt on the 31 yard line. We had not been able to stop their O all day, and it did not matter where they had the ball. We had to hope for a shootout, we needed points. I am so disappointed that he did not at least challenge the Riemersma play.

I wanted them to win this game so badly, I did not care if we even lost the rest of the season, but just this game I wanted, especially for Drew. It figures that the BIG game, the HYPED game, the one the majority of the nation was probably watching and looking forward to is the game we get slaughtered.

As for where we stand now, well it is going to be tough. KC and Green Bay??? Oiy. I am just going to hope for the best :(

jdbillsfan
11-03-2002, 03:25 PM
A whole goat farm. That was funny.

venis2k1
11-03-2002, 03:26 PM
i am just gonna go to bed :(

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 03:30 PM
how bout a whole ass farm?

colin
11-03-2002, 03:37 PM
The goat is our coaching, all 3 top coaches.

Gilbride is a moron for not running the ball at all. I don't care if Drew moved out of some runs, it is the O coordinator who makes the final call. Kevin sucked balls today. A draw or a counter or an off tackle would have given us something, and helped our passing game.

Grey is as bad as Shepperd was last year. He is a disabled ****** or a coach. He stinks. Not adjusting to a screen, having Wire as a starter even though he can't do anything, and we have a capable player in Jenkins, and letting Watson play one on one, or expecting Schoble to provide the rush on ANY play leads one to beleive that his mother and father were siblings. Twin siblings.

Gregg is the biggest loser, he let all this crap go on. Just getting an LB on screens, covering more aggresively and blitzing less, forcing SOME kind of freaking balance on O. Any of this may have won the game for us. He did NOTHING. The same blitz over and over stopped us on O, and our D is a freaking joke. After two missed FGs, and allowing a weak armed QB to convert SEVERAL third and longs in a half, we were still in the game. I just Knew some adjustments would be made. But instead, we just did the same crap worse. Our coaches are scum.

ArcticWildMan
11-03-2002, 03:41 PM
Why do you have such a thing for Wire? I thought he played pretty well. He was in on a bunch of tackles and made a ton of plays by himself. He seemed like the only player that wanted to play.

Relying on your safety to be the playmaker on Defense is a piss poor scheme and will lead to getting burned. If anybody should be blamed, blame Fletcher. He has not been impressive at all.

mybills
11-03-2002, 04:04 PM
Game ball: Peerless Price

Goat: everyone else, especially Drew & Greg.

The ***** D couldn't guess the screen pass? WTFWASTHAT???????? They were using it all along, DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bledsoe had TOOOO much FUN with his old buddies and he had an alzheimer game. Screw it if you don't agree. He seemed to forget who he was playing for "several times"!

This whole team played like the Dolphins did, when Buffalo visited them 2 weeks ago. Paybacks a ***** at Gillette and I'll be there to remind them AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :mad:

venis2k1
11-03-2002, 04:10 PM
you won't be the only one that will be there mybills, but i am in for a loooooooooooong month of ridicule until then

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 04:12 PM
i can count about 60 of them(including coaches).

mybills
11-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by venis2k1
you won't be the only one that will be there mybills, but i am in for a loooooooooooong month of ridicule until then

maybe we can hook up Venis?
Funny you can see the ridicule, because every Pats fan that walked passed me said, "It's gonna be a different story on Dec 8th"....I FULLY AGREED!!!!!!!

Payback's a ***** baby!

Ebenezer
11-03-2002, 04:34 PM
Game Balls: NONE!!!

Goats: The entire defense...Gregg Williams, Jerry Gray and Mike Hollis.

NoCtUrNaL
11-03-2002, 04:46 PM
<EMBED src="http://www.limpleg.com/suck.wav" AUTOSTART=false>

colin
11-03-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
Why do you have such a thing for Wire? I thought he played pretty well. He was in on a bunch of tackles and made a ton of plays by himself. He seemed like the only player that wanted to play.

Relying on your safety to be the playmaker on Defense is a piss poor scheme and will lead to getting burned. If anybody should be blamed, blame Fletcher. He has not been impressive at all.

I replied to your post on the coaching thread.

BillsOwnAll
11-03-2002, 05:02 PM
WR's lots o dropped passes
GW he has some bad play calling all game long
Watson just sux cant wait fir winfield
o-line it couldnt give bledsoe 5 seconds
d-line do we ever get sacks?

GAME BALL
Larry Centers he di great he was like he normally was he didnt suck at all

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by colin

Gilbride is a moron for not running the ball at all. I don't care if Drew moved out of some runs, it is the O coordinator who makes the final call. Kevin sucked balls today. A draw or a counter or an off tackle would have given us something, and helped our passing game.

Grey is as bad as Shepperd was last year. He is a disabled ****** or a coach. He stinks. Not adjusting to a screen, having Wire as a starter even though he can't do anything, and we have a capable player in Jenkins, and letting Watson play one on one, or expecting Schoble to provide the rush on ANY play leads one to beleive that his mother and father were siblings. Twin siblings.

Gregg is the biggest loser, he let all this crap go on. Just getting an LB on screens, covering more aggresively and blitzing less, forcing SOME kind of freaking balance on O. Any of this may have won the game for us. He did NOTHING. The same blitz over and over stopped us on O, and our D is a freaking joke. After two missed FGs, and allowing a weak armed QB to convert SEVERAL third and longs in a half, we were still in the game. I just Knew some adjustments would be made. But instead, we just did the same crap worse. Our coaches are scum.

you won't get an argument out of me on this post.

lordofgun
11-03-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by AG75

Welcome aboard Aimee! I wish it were under better circumstances. :(

Michael82
11-03-2002, 06:04 PM
Here's the GOATS of the Game.....

<div align=center><iframe name="Bills Game Goats" style="border:0" width=500 height=400 src="http://www.buffalobills.com/team/index.cfm?cont_type_id=1689"></iframe></div>

AG75
11-03-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Welcome aboard Aimee! I wish it were under better circumstances. :(

Thanks for the welcome Lord. I was tempted to start posting the minute I came across this place but I like to get a feel of things first. The people here seem really cool, and I get such a kick out of your Bills players in the posts. I do have a bit of a crush on Drew and that pic you got REALLY creeps me out LOL The Gregg Williams one is hysterical though, with his deer caught in headlights look, or maybe he just noticed that Drew and Ralph have red demon eyes and he is the only one to notice. Anyways, just trying to inject some humor even though I am quite bummed over todays game :(
p.s How can I gets a Bills player in my posts???
Aimee

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 06:22 PM
I still like my chicken :D

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 06:23 PM
and welcome Aimee :)

AG75
11-03-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Benjudah
and welcome Aimee :)

Aimee

Captain gameboy
11-03-2002, 07:31 PM

Grey is as bad as Shepperd was last year. He is a disabled ****** or a coach. He stinks. Not adjusting to a screen, having Wire as a starter even though he can't do anything...

I couldn't disagree more. While watching the game, I knew there would be a good bit of coaching criticism. I'm taking the opposite view. I think we were well coached/prepared today. What I saw, especially in the first half, when it mattered, was defensive players over pursuing, over running plays. Every single play we had a defender in position to stop the play for a loss or minimal game. Nearly every time, we either overran the play or missed a tackle. That's not a D'coordinator problem, it's a youth/experience problem.
We lost. But you know what? I think we're looking pretty good for next year. We were in position every play.

colin
11-03-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by gameboy

I couldn't disagree more. While watching the game, I knew there would be a good bit of coaching criticism. I'm taking the opposite view. I think we were well coached/prepared today. What I saw, especially in the first half, when it mattered, was defensive players over pursuing, over running plays. Every single play we had a defender in position to stop the play for a loss or minimal game. Nearly every time, we either overran the play or missed a tackle. That's not a D'coordinator problem, it's a youth/experience problem.
We lost. But you know what? I think we're looking pretty good for next year. We were in position every play.

Yeah, but take a look at what NE did, they were prepared (note how they did not lose it in the Red Zone?), they exploited a weakness of ours and pressed it as hard as they could for the entire game. That is just good coaching. NE does not have that much better personal than us, a bit on D, but I think we have some comperable talent and we have a strong history against them.

I never blamed our breakdowns on the coaching before, I gave credit for when we did well. I am not a kill the coach type of fan, but the things I have seen happen that DON'T get corected, and the big. Sure our players were uptight, and they made some bad mistakes, but I think getting totally smoked like that, especially when we were only down by 10 after a terrible half, is just a bad problem.

Seeing what our team did compared to what NE did, I think it just emphasizes how much better thier coaching is than ours.

Captain gameboy
11-03-2002, 08:28 PM

Seeing what our team did compared to what NE did, I think it just emphasizes how much better thier coaching is than ours.

And when you're getting paid to do what they do, I'll belive you. Till then, I aint buyin'.
Performance is the result of preparation and opportunity. What I saw today was our team in position to make plays, and repeatedly overrunning or over pursuing. I thought our linbackers stunk. Overall, though, I thought coaching was a non factor in this game.

colin
11-03-2002, 08:34 PM

And when you're getting paid to do what they do, I'll belive you. Till then, I aint buyin'.
Performance is the result of preparation and opportunity. What I saw today was our team in position to make plays, and repeatedly overrunning or over pursuing. I thought our linbackers stunk. Overall, though, I thought coaching was a non factor in this game.

If me not being an NFL coach makes me noncredible, then what are you? What is the point of this forum, we can just read the press release from One Bills Drive.

38-7 in our house, either they are better at each and every single position in a big way, or coaching had something to do with it.

*Edited to remove angry comments made by pissed off fan*

Captain gameboy
11-03-2002, 08:45 PM
My my. Don't get excited. What I am saying is that I think we had a pretty good scheme today. What I saw was our defense over persuing and over running every play. I think our LB's are below average, but I think Jerry had a guy in position to stop every play. That's it. stay calm.

colin
11-03-2002, 08:49 PM
I'm not excited, I'm pissed off. We had a dog**** scheme today, we got away from the run, and the coaches prepare the players. They did not do it this week.

Captain gameboy
11-03-2002, 09:00 PM
We got away from the run because of the score and what they were giving us. I think they did prepare the players. We just got beat. Young, excited teams tend to over persue. We did that, and we paid. I don't think, after looking at the film, that we were unprepared, we just missed some plays. Let's not fire the coordinators just yet, let's realize going from 3-13 to the SB takes some time.

colin
11-03-2002, 09:03 PM
We got away from the run because of the score and what they were giving us. I think they did prepare the players. We just got beat. Young, excited teams tend to over persue. We did that, and we paid. I don't think, after looking at the film, that we were unprepared, we just missed some plays. Let's not fire the coordinators just yet, let's realize going from 3-13 to the SB takes some time.

I said nothing of firing, but for sure threatening.

We stopped running in the 3rd, and we could have run more in the first. We stopped running while only down by 10.

You see the mess with Gregg and Grey? Could be Grey's ass if he does not shape up, it could be Gregg's too.

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-03-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Here's the GOATS of the Game.....

&lt;div align=center&gt;&lt;iframe name=&quot;Bills Game Goats&quot; style=&quot;border:0&quot; width=500 height=400 src=&quot;http://www.buffalobills.com/team/index.cfm?cont_type_id=1689&quot;&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

Oh but these are the chosen ones. The handpicked teachers at the top of GW's extensive list of people he has met over the years. It can't be them.

Jman
11-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Oh man... when we punted on 4th and flippin 2, I threw my first temper tantrum in over a decade.

Gregg Freakin Williams... CBS' Coach of the week last week...:coocoo:

WCoastFin
11-04-2002, 10:28 AM
game goats.....

Defense
Bledsoe
Hollis

clumping platelets
11-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Bledsoe doesn't deserve a "goat" award

WCoastFin
11-04-2002, 11:07 AM
Bledsoe is a goat! He got outplayed Baaaaaaah-dly!

TacklingDummy
11-04-2002, 11:13 AM
I wonder how Ray Lucas is going to do tonight?

Novacane
11-04-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Bledsoe is a goat! He got outplayed Baaaaaaah-dly!

Come on WCF..................were you really that impressed with Brady yesterday? AT LEAST 1/2 of his yards were RAC. Any QB in the league could have had those same stats yesterday against our rotten D. Even Lucas and thats really saying something!:bowl:

WCoastFin
11-04-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6

Come on WCF..................were you really that impressed with Brady yesterday? AT LEAST 1/2 of his yards were RAC. Any QB in the league could have had those same stats yesterday against our rotten D. Even Lucas and thats really saying something!:bowl:

No I wasnt impressed with Bradys performance except maybe 3 or 4 good solid throws.....but he did make Lucas look bad.:shakeno: