PDA

View Full Version : Reality............................

Novacane
11-03-2002, 02:38 PM
Our Defense is not good enough for this team to make the playoffs this year.

The ray of hope they gave against Miami and Lions was what I feared. Ray Lucas Sucks and Harrington is young and inexperienced.

The D had to prove they could play well against a good team and obviously they can't,

Again no TO and not even a sniff of Brady. We need players but I still think Jerry Gray is not a very good DC either.

Buffarama
11-03-2002, 02:40 PM
Until they stop playing 5-10 off the WR, this defense will never be any good.
And Gray still can't stop a screen play. Another TD.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
Until they stop playing 5-10 off the WR, this defense will never be any good.

If you and I can see that why the heck can't Jerry Gray?

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 05:50 PM
you'll have to ask Gee Dubya.then again,i doubt that he could give you an answer neither.

WCoastFin
11-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Our Defense is not good enough for this team to make the playoffs this year.

The ray of hope they gave against Miami and Lions was what I feared. Ray Lucas Sucks and Harrington is young and inexperienced.

The D had to prove they could play well against a good team and obviously they can't,

Again no TO and not even a sniff of Brady. We need players but I still think Jerry Gray is not a very good DC either.

Im glad you came to realize the truth...I thought you were stubborn but you had to give in sometime....Its funny and sad at the same time when Bills fans come back to earth and realize the truth....especially when they were talking Super bowl...let alone playoffs! :shakeno: :lmao:

Novacane
11-03-2002, 08:35 PM
I don't recall anyone talking SB WCF! I would not be to shot in the butt with your phins either. By the time Jay gets back Lucas may have already blown it for them.

LtBillsFan66
11-03-2002, 08:46 PM
The reality is that we barely beat:

Vikes
Bears
Lions
Texans
Half injured Fins

So when a half way decent team comes in, out coaches us, outplays us, and makes less mistakes, the result is a rout.

Very disappointing to watch...

WCoastFin
11-03-2002, 11:12 PM
Billsfanone you hit the jackpot!

northernbillfan
11-04-2002, 03:18 AM
BF1 nailed it. It was a very disappointing day.

It is tough to reflect on the wins, when he puts it that way.

OpIv37
11-04-2002, 07:29 AM
Well Buffalo has a long way to go- some (probably most) of their success is due to two factors-

1. Drew Bledsoe
2. Cakewalk schedule based on last year's dismal performance.

There is no real good news coming out of yesterdays game- but here's the good news on the season: All the Bills have to do is finish 1-6 and they'll have doubled last years' win total. The playoffs? At best, an outside shot at a wild card and that's probably optimistic- but last year at this time, the were already completely eliminated. I still think the Bills are only 2-3 defensive players away from being a playoff team next year. The real question is whether the coaching staff and front office are satisfied with improvement rather than success- someone needs to step up and get the personnel in here quick before age and free agency dismantle the offense.