PDA

View Full Version : Trade, or move Mike Williams to LG.

ScottLawrence
08-16-2004, 05:12 PM
I have not been a Bledsoe fan but, I have to admit that he was getting the ball out quickly last night and it still looked like he didn't have even 2 or 3 second to throw the ball.... The offensive line is going to kill us this season if we don't do something about it, IMO.

Jeff Morrison was just on the Simoncast and mentioned that Mularkey, Clements, and McNally don't like where the offensive line is at right now which is obviously bad news.

Tom Donahoe should be in trade talks for a Center, or Guard if the coaching staff doesn't like where its at. IMO, he should've done something about this in the offseason instead of putting so much into Jim McNally.

I know that it was only one preseason game but, if it continues into the season this team WILL NOT be playing come January.

saviorbledsoe
08-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence

Jeff Morrison was just on the Simoncast and mentioned that Mularkey, Clements, and McNally don't like where the offensive line is at right now which is obviously bad news.

are you kidding me? this is the best news ive heard all year. this means they are maybe finally going to do something about it!

ScottLawrence
08-16-2004, 05:20 PM
Its good news and bad news in a way.

Good news if Donahoe moves his ass and does something about it.

Bad news if Donahoe still sits and waits.

saviorbledsoe
08-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
Its good news and bad news in a way.

Good news if Donahoe moves his ass and does something about it.

Bad news if Donahoe still sits and waits.

i doubt he can wait any longer. it takes time for a line to gel. i do like the idea of putting MW inside though.

ScottLawrence
08-16-2004, 05:25 PM
I think if the offensive line still doesn't look good against the Titans he will make a move.

HE absoulutly has to, IMO.

Goobylal
08-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Yeah it's mostly good news. Word is McNally wanted to play Big Mike at LG because of his size and ability to matchup with bigger DT's, but didn't because of his draft status and contract. Well now they have no choice BUT to do something. However if they move Mike to LG, who plays RT with Price hurting?

saviorbledsoe
08-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal
Yeah it's mostly good news. Word is McNally wanted to play Big Mike at LG because of his size and ability to matchup with bigger DT's, but didn't because of his draft status and contract. Well now they have no choice BUT to do something. However if they move Mike to LG, who plays RT with Price hurting?

whats the matter with price?

The Spaz
08-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
whats the matter with price?

Right knee and toe.

B-DON
08-17-2004, 02:19 AM
how bad is he hurt?

ryjam282
08-17-2004, 07:05 AM
I like the idea. At least just for a try, everyone we have put at LG has just been pushed straight back into the QB. I say try it and see how it goes. But, I can't see Big Mike out leading on pulls and things of that nature. He will be just too dang slow.