• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Where does this loss leave us?

What record are we looking at on the year? i'm saying 8-8, which would still be a major improvement over last season's fiasco.
  • BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

With our Defense I would say we are going to have to win shootouts for anymore wins we get. I say 8-8........9-7 at best

Comment

• Buffarama
      Football-Sport of the Gods
      • Jul 2002

If the defensive coaching staff ever gets their heads out of their asses, we still have a chance.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

IF they have not learned yet I can't see them learning....................how many times do they have to be smacked up side the head to realize thier plan is not working.

Comment

• Drewpac
          • Jul 2002

5-11. Can you imagine what the Chiefs offense is going to do to us? It is gonna be ugly.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

maybe we should start by kicking Gee Dubya in the @$$ until his head falls out.we don't deserve to be talking playoffs of any kind until we can prove that we can beat a legit team.we'll be lucky to go 8-8.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• WCoastFin
              I have the arms of a new born baby!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              maybe we should start by kicking Gee Dubya in the @$$ until his head falls out.we don't deserve to be talking playoffs of any kind until we can prove that we can beat a legit team.we'll be lucky to go 8-8.
              wooo hooo! nuff said!
              We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• Billsouth
                • Jul 2002

you know what sux? the worse we do the better the draft pick that we give to new england. while i believe that bledsoe is worth any pick that we end up giving new england i would at least like it to be in the bottom half of the draft and preferably 20 or lower
                "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
                  • Jul 2002

ill stick with my 9-7 prediction, maybe even 10-6....maybe...im not ready to throw the season away on one game...
                  Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
                  X