X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Another Observation about McGahee

I know that McGahee's knee was the biggest question for most. His quickly gained confidence and performance last night should put most of that to rest.

The one thing that I read in many preseason reports was that even if McGahee recovered at 100% there were some serious doubts that he could pick up a blitz or even make a solid contribution to the passing game.

Well I say F'em.

Did anyone else see Willis pick up the outside blitz saving Brown's life last night? He pulled from the right side to the left side stuffing the Bronco's outside blitz cold. Took the defender right off his feet allowing Brown to keep his feet planted and get the pass off.

Despite one over thrown screen pass from Brown, Willis assited the passing game very well with a 9 yard run after catching another screen pass.

I'd also like to comment on the busted pass play with both Willis and Henry in the backfield (see Mikey's pic). They looked scarey as hell didn't they? Moulds, Reed, Henry, McGahee, and Evans...... how the hell will defenses continually defend that? I'd like to see more of that formation from the Bills in the regular season.

Last edited by RedEyE; 08-16-2004, 05:34 PM.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: Another Observation about McGahee

Originally posted by RedEyE

I'd also like to comment on the busted pass play with both Willis and Henry in the backfield (see Mikey's pic). They looked scarey as hell didn't they? Moulds, Reed, Henry, McGahee, and Evans...... how the hell will defenses continually defend that? I'd like to see more of that formation from the Bills in the regular season.
    I don't. Who stays in to block?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Campbell, Neufeld?
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
        I don't. Who stays in to block?

What kind of question is that? Someone is bound to be open in the flats at all times. It doesn't take a miracle worker to flip the ball in 2 seconds from the time of the snap even with this porous line. That formation is designed to slow down the blitz. That's alright though, keep pouring out the negativity.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Mcgahee was open on that play too. Drew just went with his first read (moulds I think)

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            Mcgahee was open on that play too. Drew just went with his first read (moulds I think)

I think it was to Moulds cutting across the middle. He was wide open as well but the pass was batted down.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
              What kind of question is that? Someone is bound to be open in the flats at all times. It doesn't take a miracle worker to flip the ball in 2 seconds from the time of the snap even with this porous line. That formation is designed to slow down the blitz. That's alright though, keep pouring out the negativity.
              Everyone that doesnt agree with you is negative? I think at least they need to leave a TE in to block. 2 HBs and 3 WRs has blitz and ugly written all over it. They tried it once and the pass was knocked down.
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
              X