• Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Jason Peters....

Did he play?
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Didn't see him, but I'm sure he did. The TEs really didn't get too much play time. When Willis wasn't running the ball, Simonton was crashing up field

Comment

• HenryRules
      • Jul 2002

Especially with Burns injury, I don't see him making the team (Neufeld can play a bit of FB). I really don't understand what all the offseason hype was about.

Comment

• thefixer74
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Apr 2004

He played on special teams,I saw him make a couple of blocks.
        To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by thefixer74
          He played on special teams,I saw him make a couple of blocks.
          Now he's a wedge buster...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I'm not sure he has enough grasp of what's going on to make the 53 man roster. I'd rather we keep 3 TEs - Campbell, Neufeld and Euhus - and 2 FBs - Shelton and Lawton - and put Peters on the PS.

Lawton really looked good Sunday night.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

peters will get yanked from the ps..

i would much rather keep peters than nuefeld..

campbell, nuefeld, and euhus are all basically the same TE.. one is a little faster.. one is a little better at blocking.. one has a little better hands.. blah blah.

peters offers something that we have to find a way to use.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Isn't Peters a pretty big boy? Don't we need a LG?

Comment

• I'M A BELIEVER
                  • Jun 2004

I agree Tat, no way Peters doesn't get grabbed by another team off the PS, and he would add a great goal line dimension to this team....
                  I think you will see him on the roster.
                  Men are clinging to football on a level we aren't even aware of. For centuries, we ruled everything, and now, in the last ten minutes, there are all these incursions by women. It's our Alamo. ~Tony Kornheiser
                  =========================
                  I have seen women walk right past a TV set with a football game on and - this always amazes me - not stop to watch, even if the TV is showing replays of what we call a "good hit," which is a tackle that causes at least one major internal organ to actually fly out of a player's body. ~Dave Barry

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Since no one drafted him, I don't think other teams necessarily hold Peters in as high a regard as some of us Bills fan do. I think we need to go with our best 53, and Peters may not be one of them at this point.

The trouble with cutting Neufeld - who I don't really like that much - is that it would leave us with 2 rookies behind Campbell, one of whom - Peters - is really green.

I'd also like to see us keep 2 FBs, because Lawton looks very good to me. That would make it virtually impossible to keep 4 TEs.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      peters will get yanked from the ps..

i would much rather keep peters than nuefeld..

campbell, nuefeld, and euhus are all basically the same TE.. one is a little faster.. one is a little better at blocking.. one has a little better hands.. blah blah.

Peters was #48 and was playing at the end. He honestly didn't look as big as I thought he would. He must have lost some weight. Nuefeld looked decent to me. I say Peters will be a practice squad guy.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Can we see Peters do one single thing on a real field before we fall in love with him?

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

I can see us keeping 4 TE's and just 1 FB because Mularkey likes having H-backs and Neufeld and Euhus have been practicing that in TC.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            • May 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                            I can see us keeping 4 TE's an djust 1 FB because Mularkey likes having H-backs and Neufeld and Euhus have been practicing that in TC.
                            That's entirely possible, but at this point, Lawton is a much better 2nd FB than Peters is a 4th TE. My bet is Lawton makes the 53 and Peters makes the PS.

BTW, am I the only one who is really impressed with Lawton?

Comment

• ryjam282
                              Offical Billszone Starting QB
                              • Mar 2003

I second that. Lawton did a great job on Sunday. I was impressed as well.

Ryan Withey
                              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                              X