PDA

View Full Version : our Team

Bert102176
11-03-2002, 03:33 PM
I say we should fire Grey, we need a couple of LB's, another DT, and we need to keep Watson on ST's only the HELL with him on defense, Williams play calling really sucks I don't think he really knows what he's doing as a head coach, we should try to get the guy who is the Defensive coach from the Redskins I forgot his name, but he was with the Ravens too, we need to resign Price at no matter what the cost. :spanku:

ArcticWildMan
11-03-2002, 03:36 PM
LMAO!! The defensive coach for the Redskins (Marvin Lewis) was offered the coaching job here. He tanked the interview and he insulted the team and the town by saying he wanted a quality place to raise a family.

WCoastFin
11-03-2002, 07:12 PM
I could see why he opted with a diffrent team, but whats wrong with raising your family in the city of Buffalo?

Novacane
11-03-2002, 07:23 PM
I don't know he was ever offered the job AWM? Marvin Lewis just had great talent. I am not that impressed with him.

I'll tell you who we interviewed and should have hired was John Fox. He has put together a very good D in Carolina.

Of course at the time I did not want him. IN Hind sight it is always easy to pick a good coach.