• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

The Screen Plays

I'm going to rip the screen out of my back door and send it to Jerry Gray. Maybe if we all send him screens he will get it.
    I guarantee you the Bills will not adjust. You will see the corners still playing 5-10 yards off the WR's just like they always have, and always will.
    That's the frustrating part. I can take a loss. I can't take watching a QB who notoriously is not a downfield thrower, throw 0-1 yard plays down after down and watch the guys run for TD's and big gains, time and time again.
    How the hell do you lose a football game when the QB hardly makes a pass longer than 1 yard? Un freakin real.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

it might help the bills stop the screen if the players took good angles and made tackles

Comment

• WCoastFin
      I have the arms of a new born baby!
      • Jul 2002

Chris Watson was all over the field...except the only thing wrong is he was missing tackles
      We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
        Expert on Experts
        • Jul 2002

Fletcher overpursues on screens. That TD to kevin Faulk was a play he should have made. OF course someone else should have prevented a TD, but he could have made the play at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Working...
        X