• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

The AFCE

well that complicated things, assuming the fins will lose this week, and the jets beat the chargers(still in the first half, but jets are leading 14-0 and are dominating the bolts) the AFCE standing look like this:

fins 5-3
    bills 5-4
    pats 4-4
    jets 3-5

Life was so much easier a few days ago.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

If we are lucky... the Pack will beat the fish and the Jets will kill the fish next week.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
      • Jul 2002

9-7 could end up taking our division

Comment

Saturday I felt strongly that the bills would take the division.

But after the Jets RAPED the chargers and New England did the same to us, I really don't know!

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Nobody really knows anymore. I sure hope the Jets can squish the fish next week, right after the Cheesehead get done squishing them. Of course the Pats will also have to lose, to ensure us the lead in the div.

Comment

If only it were that easy.

Comment

• Buffarama
              Football-Sport of the Gods
              • Jul 2002

Raiders lose, Jacksonville loses, Chargers lose. If the Fish lose tomorrow, we're only one game out, with a lot of AFC losses loosening up the wildcards.
              The problem remains. Can the defensive coaching staff become a coaching staff. I've never seen such an ill prepared game plan as this one.

Comment

This is one of the weirdest seasons I've ever seen, there are no real solid winning teams.

Upsets everywhere

Comment

Working...
                X