X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

OT/Center

I see that are 1st 7th round draft pick (Mcfarland) was an OT/Center in Montana, analysis is that he is better suited as center, anyone see him in action, coul;d be TD also knows that TT is not the answer there. Anyways something we should watch.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

McFarland is way way to raw to even be near the 1st team. He's better suited in backup duty and maybe some time in NFLE.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Billsouth
      • Jul 2002

you guys have to realize that the center makes all of the line calls which means he has to be able to recognize and read the defenses. it is not as simple as lining up and blocking the man u thought would be in front of u
      "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I like Ross Tucker there.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

McFarland is WAY too tall to play center (6'6"). He played at LT the other night and held his own, despite a HUGE step-up in competition (even if he was playing against 2nd and 3rd stringers, considering he played college ball at Montana). I'm predicting he's the Bills' starting LT next year and Jennings walks for beaucoup bucks.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

mcfarland was getting killed in the 1st preseason game.. but he is a 7th round rookie.. so you got to expect that.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
            X