PDA

View Full Version : New found appreciation

Dozerdog
08-17-2004, 11:16 PM
Man- went to camp for the first time- and I have a new appreciation on the job Mike does bringing you these camp reports.

Mikey handed me the camera and had me shoot some pics while he worked the scrimmage- and it ain't easy! You almost have to guess when to hit the shutter- otherwise by the time the eye sees a great play, and the brain tells the finger to push the shutter button- BOOM! the play is over and you get a lousy photo. All that and taking the notes he does? He's got an eagle eye to spot changes too. I think when Gibson got cut, 99 was issued to Denny- he picked that up immediatly.

I got to add some "private collection" picks of a couple of hot looking blondes for Mikey when my wife wasn't looking- but then the big dope hands the camera to my wife so she could scan through the pics I took. :mad:

DOH!!!!!

Took Mikey out for Beer and Wings after- (But he went with a coke- had to work later)

I owe him a cold brew one of these days. :cheers:

kardshark19
08-17-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

I got to add some "private collection" picks of a couple of hot looking blondes for Mikey when my wife wasn't looking- but then the big dope hands the camera to my wife so she could scan through the pics I took. :mad:

DOH!!!!!

LMFAO! Good one Mikey! :snicker:

Tatonka
08-17-2004, 11:28 PM
dozer.. what is mikey's salary here at the billszone?

:snicker:

helmetguy
08-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Make sure it's one of those mongo drafts they have at the Brew Pub, Doz. I'd pay money to see Mikey reprise Phil's Home Opener Eve "moment!"

Dozerdog
08-17-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

So far, 12 wings and a coke

northernbillfan
08-18-2004, 12:16 AM
Not to mention the free bowling ball shots they kick in for him.

All kidding aside, I think Mikey does a great job putting someone like me(In northern Canada, trapped in CFL land) in the front seat at a Bills TC. Thanks for the hard work Mike.

BAM
08-18-2004, 06:11 AM
Yep. You da man, Mike! Keep up the good work bro.

The Spaz
08-18-2004, 06:29 AM
You Da Man Mikey!:up::beers:

ryjam282
08-18-2004, 06:36 AM
Kiss up.....

Michael82
08-18-2004, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

I'm hoping I get an autographed Sam Adams jersey next. :snicker:

;)

Not enough. :mad: I'm looking for a Takeo Spikes away jersey in 3x...if anyone wants to donate it. :D :pray:

Ebenezer
08-18-2004, 08:00 AM

:snicker: he got you for 12?? LOG and Clump are paying him 24 each...I told you we need to switch over to a central costing system around here :shakeno:

Michael82
08-18-2004, 08:02 AM
Man- went to camp for the first time- and I have a new appreciation on the job Mike does bringing you these camp reports.

Mikey handed me the camera and had me shoot some pics while he worked the scrimmage- and it ain't easy! You almost have to guess when to hit the shutter- otherwise by the time the eye sees a great play, and the brain tells the finger to push the shutter button- BOOM! the play is over and you get a lousy photo. All that and taking the notes he does? He's got an eagle eye to spot changes too. I think when Gibson got cut, 99 was issued to Denny- he picked that up immediatly.

DOH!!!!!

Took Mikey out for Beer and Wings after- (But he went with a coke- had to work later)

I owe him a cold brew one of these days. :cheers:

Thanks for the compliments. I'll have yours and my pics up shortly. A bunch of yours came out pretty nicely....but some were crap. :snicker:

:jk:

Anyways, Thanks again for the dinner. It was very cool of you to do. :up: I'll take you up on the beer offer at the Brew Pub. You can get me another one of those huge beer mugs. :boozer: :drunked:

Michael82
08-18-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by kardshark19
LMFAO! Good one Mikey! :snicker:

:rofl: You should've seen her reaction. I lied and told her that i took them, but of course she didn't believe me. Dozer had the guilty look on his face. :snicker:

Originally posted by helmetguy
Make sure it's one of those mongo drafts they have at the Brew Pub, Doz. I'd pay money to see Mikey reprise Phil's Home Opener Eve "moment!"

I drank a bunch of those at the party last year and got pretty wasted. It never bothered me though. I was a little tipsy and really tired, but that's about it. No puking and no morning after effects. :nana:

Originally posted by northernbillfan
Not to mention the free bowling ball shots they kick in for him.

All kidding aside, I think Mikey does a great job putting someone like me(In northern Canada, trapped in CFL land) in the front seat at a Bills TC. Thanks for the hard work Mike.

Thanks for the comments, nbf! You guys are the reason why I do what I do. And this is also why I was voted the Fan of the Day in the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle a couple years ago. I still have a couple people at camp recognize me for that one. :up:

Originally posted by BAM
Yep. You da man, Mike! Keep up the good work bro.

:bravo:

Originally posted by The Spaz
You Da Man Mikey!:up::beers:

Thanks Spaz! :cheers:

THATHURMANATOR
08-18-2004, 08:38 AM
Great work Mike!!! :up:

Michael82
08-18-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Great work Mike!!! :up:

Thanks! :cheers:

justasportsfan
08-18-2004, 08:52 AM
Yup. camp is not that near from where Mickey lives. He then has to rush home and get ready for work. It's more enjoyable to watch camp by relaxing and enjoying the atmoshpere. Mike has to stay focused just so that he can bring us back the reports that takes a little bit of fun out of it.

Thanks Mikey.

BTW Dozer, you got to watch camp :up:

:lolpoint: :log:

Michael82
08-18-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Yup. camp is not that near from where Mickey lives. He then has to rush home and get ready for work. It's more enjoyable to watch camp by relaxing and enjoying the atmoshpere. Mike has to stay focused just so that he can bring us back the reports that takes a little bit of fun out of it.

Thanks Mikey.

I only had to rush home, because that was a night practice. On the afternoon practice, I go home and type my report, and put my photos up. I usually am done with all that, an hour before work. :D

No problem, Justa!

BTW....send me those files and pics...I'll try to get them uploaded. At least send me the pics or mail them to me via post office on a CD. :up:

Voltron
08-18-2004, 09:32 AM
I appreciate all you do for the zone Mikey :salute: I too owe ya a beer. Heck you may not have to buy one at the pre game party :D

Michael82
08-18-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
I appreciate all you do for the zone Mikey :salute: I too owe ya a beer. Heck you may not have to buy one at the pre game party :D

And what would be even better is if I don't have to buy anything at the pregame party. ;) ;)

:pray:

Sabre Ally
08-18-2004, 10:27 AM
WTG Mikey :buddies:

The_Philster
08-18-2004, 03:10 PM
Nice job as usual, Mikey :up:

Originally posted by justasportsfan

:rofl: