PDA

View Full Version : that was the WORST

e-mo4life
11-03-2002, 04:23 PM
i feel like throwing up.....what an awful disaply on all areas of the team..moulds dropping passes, special teams, defense....maybe if i tip back a few and watch it over again it wont look so bad:cry:

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 04:25 PM
you're just better off tipping back a few and try to forget that this happened.

e-mo4life
11-03-2002, 04:29 PM
i think i have to move on to something much stronger than beer....

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 04:32 PM
do what you gotta do.this one is going to sting for a while.

Valerie
11-03-2002, 04:39 PM
That game was god awful! :down: The Bills should be ashamed of themselves! That was the most pathetic gmae I've watched all year! Shame on all the Bills! :shakeno:

AG75
11-03-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
do what you gotta do.this one is going to sting for a while.

Yeah it will :( I think this will be the only Bills forum I will lurk at for now. I am going to avoid the usenet Bills group like the plague. I know it will be littered with Pat fans.
Aimee :violin:

Mr. Miyagi
11-03-2002, 04:49 PM
It was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Our defense SUCKED. Offense wasn't fired up, everyone dropping balls. Price and Moulds dropped balls that you ALWAYS catch. Henry had a few good runs and at least didn't fumble.

The game was so lopsided, halfway through 3rd quarter CBS switched to the Baltimore-Atlanta game. It was 31-8 then.

The worst part is, I had to get a phone call from a friend of mine in Boston to rub it in. "Still hoping for a miracle?" she said. It was 38-7 and 0:40 left. Thanks a lot.

Oh well, at least we're still ahead in record. We won a game that we shouldn't have (MIA) and lost one that we should've won (NE). Right back on track to a 10-6 or 11-5 record. Let's hope the Phishies lose tomorrow night.

Go Packers!!! (just for one week anyway)

Valerie
11-03-2002, 04:51 PM
the bar I was at cleared out by the end of the 3rd quarter. It was just awful to watch. At te end of the game, Drew looked like he had just about had it. He looked old, worn and very tired. It was a bad day to be a Bills fan. :(

The_Philster
11-03-2002, 07:02 PM
This was the worst game since that blowout against us by the 49ers last year. :(