Would this be the first time EVER for the Bills to sell out a preseason game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Would this be the first time EVER for the Bills to sell out a preseason game?

The Bills have been granted an extension until 7:00 p.m. Thursday to sell out Saturday’s preseason game against the Titans and avoid the local television blackout. The annual Kids Day game will feature a fireworks display, face painting, and other fun games as well as discounted food and beverage. Tickets for kids 14 and under are only $8 and can be purchased online, by calling 1-877-BB-TICKS, and at the Ralph Wilson Stadium box office and all Tops Markets. The Bills are looking to start the preseason 2-0 for the first time since the 1966 season.

Buffalo Bills: The official source of the latest Bills headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, stats, schedule, and game day information
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

I tried to get 2 kids ticks at Tops today and they told me they were all gone

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

Even I'm going saturday... and I never go to preseason games.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
        I tried to get 2 kids ticks at Tops today and they told me they were all gone
        Get them through the Bills site. I get mine on ebay all the time and there are still a bunch left there too.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
          Get them through the Bills site. I get mine on ebay all the time and there are still a bunch left there too.
          I went the ebay route. Paid $5.50 for 2 seats. Even with $14 bucks for overnight mail thats a deal!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            • Jan 2004

Yeah i saw those ones earlier... it was the lot of 6 and you could buy any amount right?

I ended up buying 2 seats in sect 110 (30-40 yrd line), row 5 for 40.00$ and 15$ shipping earlier today

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

These were just a pair that I sniped at the last minute. Endzone seats.

Yeah i saw those ones earlier... it was the lot of 6 and you could buy any amount right?

I ended up buying 2 seats in sect 110 (30-40 yrd line), row 5 for 40.00$ and 15$ shipping earlier today

Those are nice seats. Good thing I did not see those first I got very similar seats on Ebay for a pre-season game last year. It's awesome being so close to the players

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairway To Green

Those are nice seats. Good thing I did not see those first I got very similar seats on Ebay for a pre-season game last year. It's awesome being so close to the players
                I think there are still 2 left in the same exact section through the same seller for 5 bucks more though. I normally try to wait right before a game and go to ebay cuz the prices drop sometimes... and this guy i bought from has 100% positive feedback and only does northeastern tickets.

I'm still tryin to find decent Miami tickets, I haven't missed a fins game in 5 years but it looks like I am going to this year

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                  • Jul 2002

I'm still tryin to find decent Miami tickets, I haven't missed a fins game in 5 years but it looks like I am going to this year

Yeah, those are going high on Ebay right now. You can always go the scalper route at the stadium. If you're willing to miss a few minutes of the first quarter scalpers almost give them away. I paid $20 for 4 tickets at the home opener a couple years ago.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

I think with our young stars this year we may go undefeated in the preseason.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Please sell out.........Eb has our tickets. I gotta work this weekend..........I want to see the game

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

The only other pre-season game that sold out was the first game ever played in RWS against the Redskins. If I remember right, the Redskins returned the opening kickoff for a TD.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                          The only other pre-season game that sold out was the first game ever played in RWS against the Redskins. If I remember right, the Redskins returned the opening kickoff for a TD.
                          We should have moved back to the Rock Pile immediately.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                            Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            We should have moved back to the Rock Pile immediately.

i'll drink to that.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I miss the rockpile.

Comment

Working...
                              X