PDA

View Full Version : Tim Euhus Vs. Aaron Schobel

The Spaz
08-18-2004, 09:10 PM
There was a fight at training camp between Schobel and Euhus. I got thsi from the message board at BB.com from someone who went to camp today.

here I was sitting the stands watching a peaceful football drill. 11 on 11, 3/4 pads it seemed. Mostly passing plays.

So all of a sudden there is this big hub bub with #87 and 94 really going at it with the blocking. 87 had 94 backed up a few steps and had his hands and forearms up under 94's chin strap and appeared to be trying to break 94's head off. So the whistle goes off and 87 starts to trot back to the huddle and 94 punched him HARD in the back of the neck as he walked away.

Then 87 and 94 went at it wrestling and stuff but were quickly broken up.

So I looked in my program to see who 87 is because I know 94 is Schobel, our "premiere" DE.

87 is is Tim Euhus???? He seemed like such a nice boy! I met him a couple times along the fence.I asked how to pronounce his name (you - us ) and he thanked me for asking! He is big but he isn't toned yet from Rusty Jones. He doesn't have an "attitude" or a fancy hair cut or tatoos or nothing! He just seemed like an oversize version of the guy next door.

I was very surprised. Especially because while Schobel is only listed as 15 or so pounds more than Euhus, he is very plainly in a different class physique wise. Lots of toned muscle from Prof Jones, no baby fat at all.

Euhus is in great normal guy real world shape but just is obviously no match for Schobel yet.

SO i wondered why he would be so agressive to Schobel of all people. And he also, in a game, would have been the guy who didn't draw a penalty. Schoble threw the punch. So he pushed Schobel backwards and also outsmarted him so far as blame would go.

Next play, Euhus WHAM into Schobel. A lot of snarling and a cloud of dust. This turned into FURIOUS battle between those two. No more fighting but for 3 or 4 plays after that Euhus was going crazy on Schoble. I guess its true its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. I am not saying Schobel backed down, or lost. But he sure as heck had his hands full. And if his job is to stand there and go toe to toe beating on and getting beat on by Euhus, then he did ok. But i think he is supposed to get away from Euhus. He didnt get by him once. And let me tell you Euhus FIRED off that line into Schoble every time. No back peddling, no finesses blocking, he attacked and attacked and got his hands up in Schobles face it was absolutely incredible.

I am still shocked about that. This guy is an animal.

Later on Euhus caught some nice passes too.

So my big headline for today is, now I know why Moo drafted the nice boy from Oregon State. And so will all of you sometime soon!

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9003

Mr. Cynical
08-18-2004, 09:28 PM
I LOVE IT! :up:

Patti120
08-18-2004, 09:47 PM
I agree, that is great *****, I love it

mchurchfie
08-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Good stuff.:up:

CajunBillsBacker
08-18-2004, 11:10 PM
That's great, I wish the whole defense would get together and do this to the entire offense, to get them fired up and ready to attack in week 1. Someone needs to light a fire under their asses.

B-DON
08-18-2004, 11:16 PM
they would injure our first team offense

The Spaz
08-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by B-DON
they would injure our first team offense

Apparently Euhus hold ho own against Schobel at least.

Jan Reimers
08-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Glad to see that Euhus has the competitive fire that some guys - like Sullivan - seem to lack.

ryjam282
08-19-2004, 06:51 AM
Yes, I agree. Nice to see.

casdhf
08-19-2004, 07:21 AM
He'll be starting by week 7.

SABURZFAN
08-19-2004, 07:22 AM
schobel will toughen this kid up.why did he punch euhus in the back of the neck?did the rookie pull a suckhead play or did he get the best of schobel on that play and embarrassed him?

Tatonka
08-19-2004, 08:18 AM
:oj:

Hemlepp53
08-19-2004, 08:36 AM
I Love This Stuff... I Liked Him From The Start Now I'm A Fan.. GET HIM BOY!!! GET HIM!!!!

:machgun: :badboy:

Hemlepp53
08-19-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by casdhf
He'll be starting by week 7.

Sure Hope Your Right... Would Be nice To See We Got A Sleeper