PDA

View Full Version : Dave Wohlabaugh...

willis_mchenry
08-19-2004, 10:10 AM
Was realeased by the Rams. Do you think the Bills should try to sign him. Couldn't hurt the o-line.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-19-2004, 10:11 AM
I think he failed a physical and that is why he was cut. I also think the Frontier grads best days are behind him.

THATHURMANATOR
08-19-2004, 10:21 AM
I second that motion.

helmetguy
08-19-2004, 10:44 AM
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring this up.

Tatonka
08-19-2004, 10:48 AM
the rams oline is in shambles right now with the loss of turley and another guy..

if they are cutting him on top of that.. he is done.

finsrclowns
08-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Wohlbaugh at his best is a smaller finesse guy. He's been a decent to good player, better than Teague for sure but undersized. If he's not 100% healthy, which obviously he isn't, forget it.

Ickybaluky
08-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Right now he is 5 months removed from hip surgery and won't be ready to play for 3 months. He can't even get down in a 3-point stance. The Rams released him because he couldn't pass a physical.

In a few months I could see teams being interested in him. There is no certainty that he will recover enought to continue his career, but if the hip heals and he can continue playing he will attract a lot of attention from teams that need an interior lineman. He is a Pro, knows how to play and prepare. He is a smart player with a great attitude that learned the NFL under Bill Parcells.

However, if he comes back it probably won't be until next year.