PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe talks with Dan Patrick

Tatonka
08-19-2004, 02:40 PM
just heard on the radio that drew will be interviewed by dan patrick tonight on sportscenter.. not sure what time... i would assume 6pm.. but they should reair it later, i would think.

anyways.. dibble, patricks cohost on the radio show, says what did you ask him.

dan says that he asked drew what qb he would like to change spots with..

dan says that drew responded with he wants to retire in buffalo, yadda yadda..

dibble says "you should have asked him if he would like to switch spots with brady"...

dan says "I did.. you need to tune in tonight to check out his response"

i got the impression that drew might have gotten a little bit of a tude.. :snicker:

i will be out for teh 6pm one.. but i will try to catch it later.. someone update us on it, if you catch it.

finsrclowns
08-19-2004, 04:41 PM
I used to like Dan Patrick but now he can't do an interview without coming off as an annoying smart ass.

saviorbledsoe
08-19-2004, 04:43 PM
THERE IS F@#$ING GOLF ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

saviorbledsoe
08-19-2004, 05:49 PM
Just saw it on ESPN News

He said that JP will takeover when he is ready to step down. Dan was kind of a ball breaker.

Novacane
08-19-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Just saw it on ESPN News

He said that JP will takeover when he is ready to step down. Dan was kind of a ball breaker.

or when he is forced to step down :gag:

saviorbledsoe
08-19-2004, 05:58 PM
knew you guys would go there but I for one am happy to know he is still confident and wants to acknowledge that its HIS team.

Novacane
08-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
knew you guys would go there but I for one am happy to know he is still confident and wants to acknowledge that its HIS team.

Ditto. I would not want him saying JP will come in if I suck the joint out :D

Tatonka
08-19-2004, 08:35 PM
did dan ask him about wanting to be back in NE?

saviorbledsoe
08-19-2004, 08:52 PM
yes in a way.....said would you want to trade places with Tom Brady and he said well obviously he has come into a great situation and is the time 2 time SB MVP but im in a great situation here and I want to retire a Buffalo Bill.

Tatonka
08-19-2004, 08:54 PM
cool.. i figured he would handle that as a man.. patrick made it seem like bledsoe got pissy about it.. i guess to get people to tune in.. patrick is a *****.

saviorbledsoe
08-19-2004, 08:59 PM
bledsoe seemed almost pissed when Patrick asked about if he felt pressure from JP lossman. You can watch the interview on espn.com/nfl by downloading the espn motion thing. takes like 30 seconds.

JefftheBillsfan
08-19-2004, 09:35 PM
ha, maybe 30 secs for your computer.

:D

finsrclowns
08-19-2004, 09:53 PM
There's no question Dan was baiting Drew, which he seems to do for EVERY interview nowadays. The verbal brawl he had with Mark Cuban a few months ago is a good example, but there are others. Dan's ego and desire to create controversy are completely out of control.

To me, he's a small step above another loathsome buffalo chip Jim Gray, who alternates between no shame a$$ kissing (Kobe Bryant) and attack (the Pete Rose interview comes to mind).

Hemlepp53
08-19-2004, 11:23 PM
I'll HAve To Sit In Front Of The TV Now Until I See It... thanks Guys...

Jayhawk
08-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Dan since he has come back to do television has gotten really mean. His radio show is hailorous but it gets boring. I like that Drew says that he is going to retire here. Let's just hope he goes into retirement after a super bowl win.