PDA

View Full Version : The players on this team suck

Buffarama
11-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Not all of them, and I'm not going to call out names. They have no hockey sense. They make weak stupid play after weak stupid play.
Do you blame the coaches and GM for picking who's playing over others in Rochester or traded or let go? Maybe you can. None of us know the specifics of why this group is playing.
All I can say is, overall, these guys reall have no hockey sense at all.
Watching the handling of puck on the power play, finally made me see just how stupid most of these players are.
Inability to clear the zone in clutch situations. Low % passes. Missing wide open nets.
Coaching? Could be. GM? Could be.
All I can is, I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER SEEN A SADDER BUNCH OF PLAYERS REPRESENTING THE BUFFALO SABRES IN THEIR ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Jman
11-03-2002, 08:29 PM
What do you expect, they went broke.

no $ = no good players. :(

Novacane
11-03-2002, 08:39 PM
No Jman it is not because they went broke. They have the same players they have had for years ...........bad decisions by management.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 08:40 PM
Do you still say I should go to the games Buff? If they think ticket sales were going bad before this road trip............................

Buffarama
11-03-2002, 09:29 PM
I don't know what to say anymore.
These guys really suck overall. Can 3 guys fix? 5 guys fix it? New coach? I don't know.
All I know is this is the worst team ever to wear a Sabres uniform. Could Scotty Bowman do better? Maybe. But these guys are bad.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:35 PM
I think what they really need is a new owner to come in and Clean house. Problem is finding someone who wants the team.

SABURZFAN
11-03-2002, 11:48 PM
you aint lyin'.we can't even beat columbus.

Earthquake Enyart
11-04-2002, 03:11 PM
I'd rather watch Chris Taylor and Potalik, instead of some of these clowns.

Buffarama
11-04-2002, 08:00 PM
It's Kotalik but that's OK Ralph, we understand ;)