PDA

View Full Version : I would not be supprised at all.........

Novacane
11-03-2002, 06:54 PM
to see the Pats go into Chicago and loose next week. I was not that impressed by them. Our O moved the ball and if we had not been behind Henry could have put up huge #'s

How can you be impressed with an offense that all they do is throw screen passes. NOt to take anything away from them. With our horrible tackling thats all they had to do.

When healthy I hate to admit it but I think Miami is still the class of our division. They have a good offense and above average D.

Pats have a slightly above average O and bad defense.

We have a very good O and horrible D.

Shiny Chicken
11-03-2002, 07:08 PM
I don't understand the ripping on Henry when he was averaging over 5 yards a carry.... huh???

Novacane
11-03-2002, 07:27 PM
I was not ripping henry. I said he would have had a huge game if we had not fallen behind. We had to start passing every play to catch up.

Ebenezer
11-03-2002, 09:20 PM
the pats will beat chicago.

Jman
11-03-2002, 09:33 PM
I really think that the Bills can pull it off and take the divison.

When the season starts winding down, they will realize, there will be no wild card for the AFCE, the AFCW will get both, so we will work hard and win our next two games with the phins and the pats.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:45 PM
I am not so sure anymore the AFCW is going to get both wild cards. Denver has to be the favorite to take the division. Raiders are on a 4 game loosing streak and SanDiego has a really tough schedule.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Right now we are even ahead of the Raiders in the WC. 5-4 to their 4-4. They will probably loose next week @Denver too and go 4-5.