PDA

View Full Version : What's this I hear about McGahee wanting out?

lordofgun
08-20-2004, 10:28 PM
:mad:

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 10:31 PM
It's complete BS is what it is!:down: the ****ing media keeps stirring thsi **** up:mad::madcurse:

lordofgun
08-20-2004, 10:32 PM
I hope so. I've been working on the boards, so I haven't been able to pay much attention.

Devin
08-20-2004, 10:36 PM
LOG is you need any help with Vbulletin I am an admin on a few boards just give a shout bud.

lordofgun
08-20-2004, 10:36 PM
LOG is you need any help with Vbulletin I am an admin on a few boards just give a shout bud.
ok, thanks bro.

JJamezz
08-20-2004, 10:38 PM
I really can't believe it was Wawrow that reported this too..

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 10:43 PM
I really can't believe it was Wawrow that reported this too..

I know but it is BS I mean listen to McGahee on NFLTA inerview he even says he isn't 100% and iis happy to be used in any role th eBilsl want him to be in. :monkey: Media

B-DON
08-20-2004, 10:47 PM
u should have heard all the fin fans over at the dolphins site, justa was shuttin em down they were all contradictin themseves sayin we have a big problem brewin with our running backs that they were selfish and the bills were going to suck but yet the pretty much all agreed that they would take either one damn i hate dolphin fans they still thank they have a chance to win the division

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 10:48 PM
u should have heard all the fin fans over at the dolphins site, justa was shuttin em down they were all contradictin themseves sayin we have a big problem brewin with our running backs that they were selfish and the bills were going to suck but yet the pretty much all agreed that they would take either one damn i hate dolphin fans they still thank they have a chance to win the division

Screw th efish there so desperate...:rofl::lol:

JefftheBillsfan
08-20-2004, 10:56 PM
it had better be bs.

Mr. Cynical
08-20-2004, 11:01 PM
I've said all along this was inevitable. Two star RBs on the same team = trouble. :idunno:

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 11:03 PM
I've said all along this was inevitable. Two star RBs on the same team = trouble. :idunno:

Per NFL sources which doesnt mean ****. Mcgahee denies it and so does the rest of the team. IT's just some schmo probably in Miami starting ****.

BAM
08-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Total bull****. If you believe this, you are a complete moron.

Philagape
08-20-2004, 11:05 PM
McGahee is not an NFL star yet. For practical purposes, he's a rookie, and he's not 100 percent. He has no right to want anything. :pissed:

Philagape
08-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Of course everyone will deny it.

Mr. Cynical
08-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Total bull****. If you believe this, you are a complete moron.

Calm yourself. BZ 2.0 hasn't even been up a day yet and you are already attacking posters. :rolleyes:

Not saying I believe this specific instance per se, but my opinion on an impending RB controversy still stands.

BAM
08-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Mine still stands too. Complete morons :up:

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Calm yourself. BZ 2.0 hasn't even been up a day yet and you are already attacking posters. :rolleyes:

Not saying I believe this specific instance per se, but my opinion on an impending RB controversy still stands.

If you bleieve it you may be slightly ******ed. :D

Mr. Cynical
08-20-2004, 11:14 PM
If you bleieve it you may be slightly ******ed. :D

:lol:

Much better...hehe.

BAM
08-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Untill McGahee or Henry are quoted or shown on TV/Radio saying these things, I will regard them as total BS. Kinda like the "Feud" between Ray Lewis and Terrell Owens :rolleyes:

Mr. Cynical
08-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Untill McGahee or Henry are quoted or shown on TV/Radio saying these things, I will regard them as total BS. Kinda like the "Feud" between Ray Lewis and Terrell Owens :rolleyes:

Never seen WM, but TH has been quoted saying these things.

Philagape
08-20-2004, 11:24 PM
Obviously, somebody said something. Who that person is and how credible, we don't know. I think either scenario (true or BS) is equally believable.

The Spaz
08-20-2004, 11:26 PM
Obviously, somebody said something. Who that person is and how credible, we don't know. I think either scenario (true or BS) is equally believable.

:idunno:

BAM
08-20-2004, 11:26 PM
You're right Phil, It's too hard to say without actually hearing them first hand. They need to just get both of them together on national TV to explain how they are both feeling, so everyone will STFU. :up:

Charlieguide
08-20-2004, 11:34 PM
Bills front office is saying this is totally bogus. It sounds to me like one of two things:

1) The author wanted to stir the pot, and so released a contrived story complete with "unnamed" sources.

2) WM's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, "let it slip" in order to gain leverage for his client, with or without WM's permission.

Neither scenario would surprise me in the least; the media has become a forum for the self-serving rather than a free-flowing source of factual information.

Philagape
08-20-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm leaning toward the agent theory myself. Agents are the scum of the earth.

or here's a stupid wacky theory: It was Travis Henry!! :snicker: :jk:

BAM
08-20-2004, 11:43 PM
The Bills say they have spoken to McGahee and he told them he has never said that and he doesn't know anything about it.

McGahee's agent is not commenting leading to speculation that the report may be coming out of South Florida.

I'm gonna go with that theory too, untill Willis is quoted as saying he wants traded. Stupid agents :rolleyes:

http://www.wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=0488

mybills
08-20-2004, 11:48 PM
I wish we could just keep BOTH of them, just like we should have (IMO) kept the Price/Moulds duo. Boy, we'd sure be a team to be reckoned with if we have both duos! :D

Tatonka
08-21-2004, 01:29 AM
why did NO ONE say a single thing about steven davis and deshawn foster last year when they were in the same situation?

Marvelous
08-21-2004, 03:10 AM
I wish Travis & McGahee would do a interview together & silence the boosting media.

-We should give Henry a fat new contract that he deserves and keep them both with TD explaining to Henry that we could be unstoppable with both of you..
Henry is just not that bright :(

-I'm willing to bet that McGahee loves our organization as we have taken great care of him and have been very patient with him...

BigZ
08-21-2004, 03:33 AM
I'm leaning toward the agent theory myself. Agents are the scum of the earth.

or here's a stupid wacky theory: It was Travis Henry!! :snicker: :jk:

That's not so wacky - TH has the most to gain from this and is the most likely trade bait. My guess is that it was TH's agent.

Philagape
08-21-2004, 05:41 AM
why did NO ONE say a single thing about steven davis and deshawn foster last year when they were in the same situation?

DeShaun Foster ... Lee Suggs ... Larry Johnson ... T.J. Duckett ,,, any of this year's rookies

This is LaMont Jordan's fourth year and even he hasn't demanded a trade

SABURZFAN
08-21-2004, 06:00 AM
u should have heard all the fin fans over at the dolphins site

i bet they were like excited little puppies who were pi$$ing all over themselves.what a bunch of homers. :shakeno:

don137
08-21-2004, 06:09 AM
I also believe it is garbage. McGahee admitted he is not 100%. Why would he want to come back and get 25+ touches a game without being 100%. The Bills are bringing McGahee back slowly. McGahee agreed that is a good idea.

I believe their is a little tension because of the the two headed monster because both backs know one of them will most likely be gone after this year however that is after this year. TH knows he is the man this year and McGahee acknowledges he is the third down or chance of pace back. End of story.

Jayhawk
08-21-2004, 06:54 AM
yes us media are the root of all ill (I am a high school reporter for my paper)

The Spaz
08-21-2004, 07:02 AM
Come on now you can't compare high school reporting with these other huge media outlets.

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-21-2004, 09:41 AM
I wish we could just keep BOTH of them, just like we should have (IMO) kept the Price/Moulds duo. Boy, we'd sure be a team to be reckoned with if we have both duos! :D
Well if we kept Price then we never would've gotten that 23rd pick from Atlanta and never would've picked McGahee (unless he somehow fell to us in round 2).

The_Philster
08-21-2004, 10:58 AM
Well if we kept Price then we never would've gotten that 23rd pick from Atlanta and never would've picked McGahee (unless he somehow fell to us in round 2).
The big key is that if we had kept Price, we wouldn't have been able to afford to get TKO

mybills
08-21-2004, 12:16 PM
Hey, I can dream! :mad:

:D

Novacane
08-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Rosenhaus is an admitted Phin fan. Dirt bag

Novacane
08-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Come on now you can't compare high school reporting with these other huge media outlets.

Hey, what went on in quiz club is important **** :geek:

That Guy
08-21-2004, 12:36 PM
See... now his private motives are coming out. He wants to see Willis-Miami reunite and create disruption in Bills-land.

ParanoidAndroid
08-21-2004, 02:15 PM
So we, the poor old Bills fans are the sole targets of an attack waged by Miami fans through the media? I love a good conspiracy theory. Rosenhaus is a Miami fan and Bush is a staunch petroleum fan. What is the world coming to? :liar:

That Guy
08-21-2004, 02:50 PM
I guess I forgot to add :trance: to my post.