X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

Another "trade" possibility

Let's say that there is friction in the locker room among the RB's. I think it's a no brainer the TH is gone only 1 year left verse 4 on WM. I would propose that we trade to Arizona TH for Alex Stepanovich (c) from Ohio State and (G) Leonard Davis, may only have 1 year left on (R) contract though. I believe TD needs to rebuild the line now that he has the RB/QB/WR of the future in hand. Your thoughts?
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

My thoughts. Nothing is going to happen this year.

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

i heard stepo was having problems adjusting to NFL center....plus Davis has a big ass contract to pay.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

who would trade their 2 best lineman for a running back? that makes no sense at all, they could not use the RB with no one on the line.

i think we might be able to get a pick or two and use them to trade for or get a lineman, which i think we will do.

eitherway, i think along the same lines that you do, that we will get some o line for travis, but i don't really think we will just trade directly for one.

overall though, we have jennings, williams, and schoble to sign, if we can move out travis and get picks/players, we might be able to let one or two of the above go without any trouble.

if we get rid of bledsoe next year, we will have losman as the starter (although i don't think he will be ready next year) and money to sign some people.

if you look longer term though, we have some talent at QB and RB ready to play now, and guys for the future as well, so we know that we are going to get rid of one RB and one QB in the next 2 seasons, and frankly i think that leaves us pretty damn stacked at the skill positions for at least the next five years. in that regard we are very well positioned for the future.

Comment

Working...
        X