PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Myers57
08-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Alright i'm back from my incredible summer and am ready to get things started on the website and these boards again...

I have e-mailed Dave about the website but am still waiting for a reply, I believe he is out for the summer as well. I am loving this new look for the boards! Hopefully we can get the Sabres boards to have a red backdrop like before...

I am beginning to become more and more pessimistic about the probability of an NHL season beginning in October seeing how they just had their longest negotiations yet and have gotten absolutely nowhere...

Anyhow its back to work again and to school and I am glad to be back on these boards for another good winter...

Oh by the way, any update on fantasy hockey?

David Deboudt
08-26-2004, 01:34 PM
I'll make the situation clearer soon. Great to see many of you stick with this awesome new board. Kudos to all the guys at BillsZone for their amazing job and efforts. SabresZone is not dead and we'll come back with a different approach. As for the CBA, I have no hope that a season's gonna be in place anytime soon. The question is, will they still be able to create a somehow quick NHL season... that may be interesting! Anyway, enjoy the World Cup of Hockey guys, that should be lotta fun.