The Trade Henry/McGahee talk ends RIGHT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

The Trade Henry/McGahee talk ends RIGHT NOW!

I just wanted to say that all the trade talk for either RBs should end right now. Tonight is a reason why the Bills need both Henry and McGahee, if Henry goes down, or if he fumbles...you can put McGahee in and feel comfortable.
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Also if you got the most recent issue of Bills Digest thsi whole scenario would make you laugh. This whole thing is made up by somebody.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
      Also if you got the most recent issue of Bills Digest thsi whole scenario would make you laugh. This whole thing is made up by somebody.
      Yeah, it was made up by that ****ing ******* scumbag, piece of **** agent.... Drew Rosenhaus.

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
        • Jul 2003

McGahee just publicly denied he said those remarks. I agree and have always felt - no trade ever.
        In Marv We Trust
        The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
          McGahee just publicly denied he said those remarks. I agree and have always felt - no trade ever.

He just did, like on TV after the game, or are you referring to what WGR but nobody else is reporting.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Charlieguide
            Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
            • Feb 2004

Not a coincidence that BuffaloBills.com has an article about Kenneth Davis. He was very happy to be in that position . . . it's an interesting perspective that he took. I'd like to see WM take that into consideration.
            The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Davis was one of the best career backup runners in the league, just like Frank Reich was at QB. But he is not in the same league as Willis though, so it is not really applicable IMO.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

I'd like to see WM take that into consideration.
                What has Willis said? The answer not a damn thing all these reports say sources close to McGahee. This is all ****ing BS.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  I just wanted to say that all the trade talk for either RBs should end right now. Tonight is a reason why the Bills need both Henry and McGahee, if Henry goes down, or if he fumbles...you can put McGahee in and feel comfortable.

11 for 28 yards? that is about 2.5 per carry.. you feel comfortable with that?

the guy is still not full speed.. i dont feel comfortable with him starting at all.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    11 for 28 yards? that is about 2.5 per carry.. you feel comfortable with that?

the guy is still not full speed.. i dont feel comfortable with him starting at all.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

I dunno....WM looked good from the little I saw of it. The TD run was nice and showed he has a good nose for the end zone.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i havent seen the game yet.. i will write a review tomorrow. the game is on at 7am
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                          Maybe?
                          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          i havent seen the game yet.. i will write a review tomorrow. the game is on at 7am
                          Cool. Look forward to it.

Comment

• Demon
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I couldn't agree more. We need both to win. If one gets hurt or if one stuggles, we can also turn to the other and not lose a step. The huge gamble Donahoe took 2 years ago in the draft is finally paying off so why would we want to deal one of them? The Willis story has to be false. I don't buy it to be honest.

Also, Mike Mularkey is sopposetly a genius on offense, right? He developed Hines Ward into a pro bowler and turned Antwan Randel-El from a 7th round QB into a very known name on offense doing the little things. I am very excited to see what kind of plays Mularkey is going to make with both Henry and McGahee in the backfield, he can really play with the defenses minds.

In the future, one will have to be moved but not this season and i'm not even sure if we will HAVE TO deal one next off-season either.
                            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                              • Aug 2004

it will continue on the minds of all the media when Willis goes to their town for the first time. and DR won't help it either.
                              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X