• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

If Bledsoe was as good as some people say he is

there wouldn't be a RB controversy.
    It's all
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

I thought Bledsoe played well tonight. I just wish he had thrown the ball to Henry a little better so it wasn't so behind him. But i thought he released the ball in good timing and had some nice passes.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Who's making him out to be great? There are just certain people who give the impression that they think he's worse than Billy Joe Hobert or Rob Johnson
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by mybills
        there wouldn't be a RB controversy.
        It's all

What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy?????????????????????

WOW

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
          What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy?????????????????????

WOW
          Some people just hav eissues everything is Bledsoe's fault.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
            Some people just hav eissues everything is Bledsoe's fault.

Actually I looked at the time of the post and it was probably shortly after closing time

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
              I thought Bledsoe played well tonight. I just wish he had thrown the ball to Henry a little better so it wasn't so behind him. But i thought he released the ball in good timing and had some nice passes.
              I thought he looked good last night too. The pass to Henry was behind him but the play was a rollout and everyone knows Bledsoe is not very accurate on the run. If the coachs are gonna call plays where he has to pass on the run bad things will continue to happen.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

He looked better than he did last week...and certainly better than he did last year, but I still expect continued improvement.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• illusionone
                  Guns N Roses
                  • Aug 2003

I've never read such a pathetic excuse for a post...How can you blame Bledsoe for the RB contaversy......WOW! sounds like an attention getter :-)

Welcome To The Jungle
                  -GNR 2005

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by illusionone
                    I've never read such a pathetic excuse for a post...How can you blame Bledsoe for the RB contaversy......WOW! sounds like an attention getter :-)
                    some people are so fixated for a personal hatred of Drew.......

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy??????????????????

I'm not sure why, but that cracked me up.
                      Anybody got any info on how Lawrence Smith did last night? I live in Virginia and couldn't watch the game. On a brighter note...I have a new friend down here who is married to my girlfriend's co-worker and friend. He happens to be from Buffalo and a die hard Bills fan AND he has NFL Sunday ticket. He's a cool dude and he was nice enough to invite me anytime I want to watch the game. I lucked out.
                      ....Do you care? lol....

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by andyxc71
                        I'm not sure why, but that cracked me up.

Ever watch Blazing Saddles? :)

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

One of the things Drew doesn't do particularly well is throw on the run. That's why the pass was behind TH. Overall, Drew played well last night. I don't know what that has to do with a RB controversy though.

I wasn't singling out line play as I watched, Andy, but elsewhere I read that Smith played well. Hopefully he's the answer at left guard.
                          Last edited by TigerJ; 08-22-2004, 11:54 AM.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Crisis
                            • Aug 2004

Wasn't the pass to Henry tipped by a defender, too? Tasker corrected himself saying that later in the game.
                            Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                            Vanek is Austrian not European
                            Originally posted by Prov401
                            Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                            Originally posted by better days
                            I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Actually I looked at the time of the post and it was probably shortly after closing time
                              lol.

My beer brain thinking at the time was that we got Drew as an arm QB and although promised a running game, received a passing game. So had he been consistantly reliable in the passing game, there prolly wouldn't have been such a need to draft a RB with the 1st pick. It's ok, Losman isn't a statue, and either RB will be a good thing. But that's next year. This year, I think we'll get that promised running game, so it's all good!
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X