PDA

View Full Version : If Bledsoe was as good as some people say he is

mybills
08-22-2004, 01:07 AM
there wouldn't be a RB controversy.
It's all :yap:

Demon
08-22-2004, 01:32 AM
I thought Bledsoe played well tonight. I just wish he had thrown the ball to Henry a little better so it wasn't so behind him. But i thought he released the ball in good timing and had some nice passes.

The_Philster
08-22-2004, 07:34 AM
:rolleyes: Who's making him out to be great? There are just certain people who give the impression that they think he's worse than Billy Joe Hobert or Rob Johnson

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2004, 07:38 AM
It's all :yap:

What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy?????????????????????

WOW :shocked: :crazy:

The Spaz
08-22-2004, 08:10 AM
What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy?????????????????????

Some people just hav eissues everything is Bledsoe's fault. :yap:

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2004, 08:15 AM
Some people just hav eissues everything is Bledsoe's fault. :yap:

Actually I looked at the time of the post and it was probably shortly after closing time :funny:

Novacane
08-22-2004, 09:50 AM
I thought Bledsoe played well tonight. I just wish he had thrown the ball to Henry a little better so it wasn't so behind him. But i thought he released the ball in good timing and had some nice passes.

I thought he looked good last night too. The pass to Henry was behind him but the play was a rollout and everyone knows Bledsoe is not very accurate on the run. If the coachs are gonna call plays where he has to pass on the run bad things will continue to happen.

The_Philster
08-22-2004, 10:09 AM
He looked better than he did last week...and certainly better than he did last year, but I still expect continued improvement.

illusionone
08-22-2004, 10:25 AM
I've never read such a pathetic excuse for a post...How can you blame Bledsoe for the RB contaversy......WOW! sounds like an attention getter :-)

The_Philster
08-22-2004, 10:31 AM
I've never read such a pathetic excuse for a post...How can you blame Bledsoe for the RB contaversy......WOW! sounds like an attention getter :-)
some people are so fixated for a personal hatred of Drew....... :shakeno:

ParanoidAndroid
08-22-2004, 11:02 AM
What in the Wild Wild World Of Sports does Bledsoe's ability have to do with a running back controversy??????????????????

I'm not sure why, but that cracked me up.
Anybody got any info on how Lawrence Smith did last night? I live in Virginia and couldn't watch the game. On a brighter note...I have a new friend down here who is married to my girlfriend's co-worker and friend. He happens to be from Buffalo and a die hard Bills fan AND he has NFL Sunday ticket. He's a cool dude and he was nice enough to invite me anytime I want to watch the game. :bow: I lucked out.
....Do you care? lol.... :yap: :tired:

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm not sure why, but that cracked me up.

Ever watch Blazing Saddles? :)

TigerJ
08-22-2004, 11:50 AM
One of the things Drew doesn't do particularly well is throw on the run. That's why the pass was behind TH. Overall, Drew played well last night. I don't know what that has to do with a RB controversy though.

I wasn't singling out line play as I watched, Andy, but elsewhere I read that Smith played well. Hopefully he's the answer at left guard.

Crisis
08-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Wasn't the pass to Henry tipped by a defender, too? Tasker corrected himself saying that later in the game.

mybills
08-24-2004, 09:36 AM
Actually I looked at the time of the post and it was probably shortly after closing time :funny:

lol.

My beer brain thinking at the time was that we got Drew as an arm QB and although promised a running game, received a passing game. So had he been consistantly reliable in the passing game, there prolly wouldn't have been such a need to draft a RB with the 1st pick. It's ok, Losman isn't a statue, and either RB will be a good thing. But that's next year. This year, I think we'll get that promised running game, so it's all good! :up:

alohabillsfan
08-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Drew cost use a first round draft pick! For that we got atleast1 exciting season out of him, that's more than I could say for Eric Flowers! or A. Smith

bernielivsey_1
08-24-2004, 11:39 AM
If Bledsoe was as good as some people say he is

:crazy: He's not :zipit:

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 02:10 PM
Bledsoe has pocket issues. I will never question his arm strength or accuracy. But after theres pressure 1 time he is never the same for the rest of the game.. I want a change...

Ebenezer
08-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Drew cost use a first round draft pick! For that we got atleast1 exciting season out of him, that's more than I could say for Eric Flowers! or A. Smith
that's not technically true...we used the P. Price tag to get that #1 back...in essence we got Drew for moving down about 9 spots in the draft...and we got to use him for a year before we actually made the trade...a trade at the time everybody loved.

McBFLO
08-24-2004, 02:14 PM

I was wondering the same thing!

Cliff Klaven
08-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Could have told you fair Buffalo fans that Drew only had one more good year left in that arm.

Jan Reimers
08-24-2004, 03:00 PM
Drew's behind the bad intelligence concerning Iraq's WMD and the outsourcing of jobs to foreign countries, too.

helmetguy
08-24-2004, 03:00 PM
When we were originally promised a better running attack (last season) that assurance came from the guy who hire the pass happy Kevin Gilbride. Gregg (ugh! That still leave a bad taste!) Williams made sure everyone knew he had a commitment to running the ball, except that he forgot to tell the guy who was supposed to make it happen...his OC.

saviorbledsoe
08-24-2004, 05:09 PM
Drew's behind the bad intelligence concerning Iraq's WMD and the outsourcing of jobs to foreign countries, too.

:roflmao:

George W. Bledsoe

The_Philster
08-24-2004, 06:00 PM
You never watched Antowain Smith play? :huh: