PDA

View Full Version : GW/JG's "animated exchange"??

Rebecky
11-03-2002, 08:58 PM
Reported by ESPN's Pasquelli after K Faulk's reception, GW threw down the clipboard and he and JG engaged in an "animated exchange" on the sidelines? Anyone hear it? What was it about?

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:06 PM
I saw it on the tube. GW did not look happy but it did not look to animated to me. He was not screaming or anything like that. Just talking to him with a pissed look on his face.

Ebenezer
11-03-2002, 09:15 PM
well, there is a reason to watch the sports tonight! I am sick of these schemes that have the CBs 10 yards off the receivers...amongst other things.

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:22 PM
Maybe GW will start calling the D plays himself................It is working good for the GIants tonight. Fossil took back the play calling from his OC and their O actually looks good.

venis2k1
11-03-2002, 10:14 PM
i agree, i think we might have some success having GW take over the "D" calls

Rebecky
11-03-2002, 10:36 PM
Um. . . . the same guy who called for a punt on the Pats' 32 yard line, you want him calling the defense?

I agree with you that he has to try, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about the outcome. GW didn't call many plays from the sidelines in TN -- Fisher did that. Actually, in GW's final two years, Fisher allowed future-DC-in-training Jim Schwartz to call more plays from the sidelines than GW. There were some, uh, "problems" during GW's last couple of years in Tennessee.