PDA

View Full Version : I think Smith played well last night

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-22-2004, 07:08 AM
I think Smith played well last night, he looked pretty solid in pass coverage and wasn't really noticably beaten the whole night. I thought he played well.
Say hello to your starting LG-

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2004, 07:09 AM
No sacks! at least on first team :)

Jayhawk
08-22-2004, 07:10 AM
I think that he played very well (I missed some of the 3rd for dinner) Just need to get a RT right now

Billsouth
08-22-2004, 07:58 AM
he clearly is a better player than puke

Ingtar33
08-22-2004, 10:26 AM
no sacks on bledsoe vs the titans?

I'll take that.

ScottLawrence
08-22-2004, 10:42 AM
I watched him closely.

And didn't get pushed around once in pass plays.

Held his ground, I was very suprised.

tampabay25690
08-22-2004, 11:03 AM
I think that he played very well (I missed some of the 3rd for dinner) Just need to get a RT right now

I think we will be alright Big Mike will step it up and start to be that top pick he came here for......(I HOPE)

ShadowHawk7
08-22-2004, 12:37 PM
The whole first team Oline played exceptional, no sacks, and Henry was charging through. I think this is McNally first of many moves that'll make the Bills Oline respectable. (starting Smith; he played very good) :clap:

Goobylal
08-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Just remember, Smith has only played LG for TWO practices (thie past Tuesday and Wednesday) all training camp and pre-season long. Furthermore, the starting lineup from last night has only played together ONCE in practice (Tuesday). Suffice it to say that when they get more PT together and Williams gets his spit together, this could be a very good group. Maybe if Tucker or Sobieski...nah, now I'm getting greedy.

juice
08-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Just remember, Smith has only played LG for TWO practices (thie past Tuesday and Wednesday) all training camp and pre-season long. Furthermore, the starting lineup from last night has only played together ONCE in practice (Tuesday). Suffice it to say that when they get more PT together and Williams gets his spit together, this could be a very good group. Maybe if Tucker or Sobieski...nah, now I'm getting greedy.

They played OK but there weren't many running lanes. rade out a B- not counting penalties.