Were the Bills playing dirty last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Were the Bills playing dirty last night?

I know they had a lot of late hits but from the stands you really could not tell how bad they were.
    . Jeff Fisher was complaining to the media after the game that the Bills were playing dirty with and taking a lot of cheap shots that were not even called.

Those that watched on TV....how bad were the penalties?
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

I'd like to know more as well. It's good to hear that Buffalo is trying to pound on defenses although it sounds like it got a little out of control. Pushing and finishing blocks after the whistle is a good sign of the intensity that the offense needs. Low blocks are not cool though, so jeers to Shelton. Fisher is a crybaby. His guys were pushing right back as far as I could tell monitoring the play-by-play.
    I'd also like to know how the left side of the line held up, and more specifically, how Lawrence Smith looked. I had my fingers crossed for him to do well.

BTW Fairway to Green...I'm in Virginia now, but I grew up in Fredonia. Went to Fredonia high school and Fredonia State. It's a small town so I thought maybe I would know who you are. My name is Andy Miller....ring a bell? If not, it's cool to see someone from my hometown anyway. Peace.
    Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 08-22-2004, 10:36 AM. Reason: remove signature. It's a bit much. Apologies.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
      My name is Andy Miller....ring a bell? If not, it's cool to see someone from my hometown anyway. Peace.
      I knew a Jon Miller in high school. What year did you graduate FHS?

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

It's revenge for homerun robthebills.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

When did you go to Fredonia State, Andy. That's where I went. Class of '74. Yeah, I'm old.

I know in one case a Tennessee player was rouoghing up Moulds after the play was over and a Bill (Damien Shelton?) came in late to protect his teammate, and he was the one flagged for a personal foul.

Afterwards, Mularkey talked about discipline and knowing when to walk away from something. I think he's got the Bills playing with lots of passion. Now he needs to get that reined in with som discipline.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

Keep in mind they had more penalties than us in the first half. I think Jeff Fisher is a little cry baby.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
              Keep in mind they had more penalties than us in the first half. I think Jeff Fisher is a little cry baby.
              No doubt!
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X