X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Why no talk about Sobieski?

I think he should get a look with the first team O. He has looked decent with the second teamers, and Losman has worked quite abit out of the shotgun without any bad snaps. Doesn't seem like he gets blown off the ball as much as Teague.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

worth a shot
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

I guess he'd be in there if McNally thought he was better than TT

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
        • Jul 2003

I am fully convinced that our 5 best linemen will start. Thats what McNally and the coaching staff are for. As well as coaching.
        In Marv We Trust
        The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Was Sobieski the center with the 2nd team or the 3rd team? I thought Tucker was the 2nd team center.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
            Was Sobieski the center with the 2nd team or the 3rd team? I thought Tucker was the 2nd team center.
            I think I saw that as well
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• John Doe
              Florida Man
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
              I think it plays out like this for the upcoming season (this assumes the starters from here on out are Jennings, Smith, Teague, Villareal, and Williams):

On gamedays, Tucker will be the prime backup at each of the guard positions and center. When Tucker is pressed into service at guard, Sobieski is the backup center and that would be the configuration if they both have to play at the same time as well. Price will be the "flip" tackle backing up both sides like last year. No other offensive linemen will active on game day except Dorenbos if they keep him.

The final backup spots are up for grabs and they will only carry one more if Dorenbos makes the team, two more if he does not, IMHO.
              Last edited by John Doe; 08-22-2004, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

As long as 'Sulking' Sullivan is not playing, I am happy.

Comment

Working...
                X