PDA

View Full Version : All these "Gameday Thoughts" and...

lunatic_bills_fan
08-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Nobody dare mention that our 3rd string QB had as many yards as both our "elite" RB's on less than a quarter of the carries. I guess this will be good for the RB contraversy, because neither one deserved to be on the field last night.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-22-2004, 01:37 PM
Could you please expand. Just because Losman scrambled for more yards than Henry and McGahee means those two aren't good?

saviorbledsoe
08-22-2004, 01:47 PM
Lossman played against a 3rd string defense and has the luxery of having the power to pass tha ball so the defense has to respect that. I mean are you really serious?

Novacane
08-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Nobody dare mention that our 3rd string QB had as many yards as both our "elite" RB's on less than a quarter of the carries. I guess this will be good for the RB contraversy, because neither one deserved to be on the field last night.

The line was not opening up holes for either back. THats what we should be concerned about

bernielivsey_1
08-22-2004, 02:11 PM

:trance: HUH? :liar:

alohabillsfan
08-22-2004, 04:32 PM
yes I did, I mentioned that we needed to trade both TH and WM and start JP at RB