X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lunatic_bills_fan
    • Oct 2002

All these "Gameday Thoughts" and...

Nobody dare mention that our 3rd string QB had as many yards as both our "elite" RB's on less than a quarter of the carries. I guess this will be good for the RB contraversy, because neither one deserved to be on the field last night.
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Could you please expand. Just because Losman scrambled for more yards than Henry and McGahee means those two aren't good?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Lossman played against a 3rd string defense and has the luxery of having the power to pass tha ball so the defense has to respect that. I mean are you really serious?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan
        Nobody dare mention that our 3rd string QB had as many yards as both our "elite" RB's on less than a quarter of the carries. I guess this will be good for the RB contraversy, because neither one deserved to be on the field last night.
        The line was not opening up holes for either back. THats what we should be concerned about

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by lunatic_bills_fan

HUH?
          In Marv We Trust
          The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

yes I did, I mentioned that we needed to trade both TH and WM and start JP at RB

Comment

Working...
            X