PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a chance to listen to the new raido team?

Novacane
08-22-2004, 01:19 PM
VanPelt is so funny. What a homer :D

On McGees long KO return Murph is making the call and you hear Alex in the background "he's gone, he's gone, he's gone...............

Then on sam adams fumble recovery..........."run big guy, run big guy, run big guy" :D

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-22-2004, 01:33 PM
I listened to a little bit and Murph needs to do some work. On one play he said that the RB ran for seven yards and he only got two. Then another time he said that the Titans got the first down when they were clearly short on the spot.

The Spaz
08-22-2004, 01:39 PM
I think they both do a great job Van Pelt expands on what the defenses and offenses are doing in great detail.

Novacane
08-22-2004, 01:46 PM
I think they both do a great job Van Pelt expands on what the defenses and offenses are doing in great detail.

Being a former player I bet he's good at that. I did not listen to the game, just the highlights. He's definately not trying to be impartial but thats fine with me.

bernielivsey_1
08-22-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm satisfied. Still miss Van though.

BAM
08-22-2004, 04:01 PM
Yah I caught them the last two preseason games... I agree it's funny listening to Van Pelt get all worked up, but I like it :up:

Overall they sound pretty good so far!

:gobills:

lordofgun
08-22-2004, 04:12 PM
They should have hired Tasker and Marv Levy instead. I learn new things everytime they call a game.

W
08-22-2004, 06:27 PM
They both sounded great :up:

Dozerdog
08-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Van Pelt was very knowledgeable....Murph has a great future ahead of him- but he's got a little bit of Van Miller disease- he's got to be sharper on some of his calls- it should come with experience.

Jayhawk
08-22-2004, 07:09 PM
Us bills fans have been blessed with a great in Van. Nothing is going to add up to what we had in him. Thou Murph isn't great.... YET. Alex has agreat voice, and is knowledgeable. I don't think they are going to be that bad.

Dantheman1280
08-22-2004, 07:43 PM
Murph need to do some serious work and AVP was the freakin ****!!! He was so good he was a homer and very help in explaining things! NICE JOB

Slim
08-22-2004, 08:38 PM
jags just realsed DE Tony Brackens

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
08-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Murph is a pro he went to Syracuse University to become a broadcaster he sounds great he's no Van Miller though I miss Van so much and his sayings nobody can replace him even how hard Murphy tries Van Miller will be an icon of Buffalo Bills football. I like how VP gets into it and talks about the certain plays that the BILLS are calling. While we're on the subject of radio announcers I'm shure that all of you heard on the news or read in the paper that Clip Smith died over the weekend in a car accident he was like the second Art Wander I was told.

Jayhawk
08-23-2004, 07:06 AM
oh that sucks. RIP