PDA

View Full Version : Fire Greg and/or Jerry

BigMike68
11-03-2002, 09:52 PM
Ok I'm im not alone in thinking we were outcoached by Bill today. On the Punt from there 31 on 4th and inches i thought was a terrible idea, then on the next drive the Pats had it 4th and 3 on our 36 and went for it proved my thoguht. The pats ended up scoring on that drive and putting the game away. Also i thought even though it wasnt a sure thing that we shold of challanged the call on the Reimersma "touchdown". Now it makes me wonder if after the season is over we fire Greg who will take his place and who would we want to take it.
Suggestions:

1.)Stay in the family and promote Gilbride.
2.)Go into college and try to pry a Ty Willinghamtype guy away.
3.)Bring back Ted to give the HC spot a shot

Novacane
11-03-2002, 09:55 PM
The Drew Bledsoe factor. Take away Drew and this team is just as bad as last year. The D is worse.

I know they are young but they are not getting better.

I also know there is next to no chance GW will get fired but TD should take a good hard look. GW has done nothing to improve the team. It has all been Drew.

BigMike68
11-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Which brings up the idea...........Give Kevin the HC and let Drew call plays by himself ?? Oh and maybe Kevin can help when he needs it sometimes its nice not always calling the plays. The Giants are up 24-0 right now with Fassell calling the plays for the first time this year.

LtBillsFan66
11-03-2002, 10:00 PM
Ted who? Kottrell or Marchibroda? Kottrell isn't do to well with the Jets, what makes you think he'll do well with the Bills?

jdbillsfan
11-03-2002, 10:41 PM
I do not want Gillbride to be our Coach. He sucked as a Head Coach in San Diego and he sucks at attempting to use a running game.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2002, 06:28 AM
after that bogus call to punt the ball,r.wilson should have fired him right then and there.

Typ0
11-04-2002, 08:12 AM
Gilbride can't even be OC well why would you want him to be HC?

doug45
11-04-2002, 08:16 AM
Get rid of them both.