X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Drew Rosenhaus

I guess he just admitted on WSVN-7 TV in Miami that he indeed stir the pot on this supposed Willis controversey. He said Willis said nothing and that "he did all the talking" - said "your not gonna show this to the people in Buffalo are you?" lol.

• LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

At least it's out in the open now. I hope the media pays as much attention to this as they did when it was supposedly WM.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• John Ward
      • May 2004

Money Hungery Punk!

Figures the agent is behind this! Afterall, the more Willis plays the higher probabilty he meets some of the incentives which means more $$ in the agent's pocket. He figures (Drew) that if he can get his client to play more then what better way than to start up some BS. I hope it backfires in his face but I hopw Willis focuses on what the game really means to him and not just the $$.....There's my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

Drew Rosenhaus is a scumbag.

Here's a good article on McGahee's piece of **** agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

"Everybody bought into this idea he was making a miraculous recovery," Rosenhaus said after the draft. "The media made it easy -- made it so easy -- by repeating what I was saying about him being a first-round pick. Remember, I guaranteed in February he'd be the first running back taken [he was]."

The rest of the story...

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
            I watched a show last night here is South Florida on some news channel about 11:30 or so where it is just a news guys and Drew Rosenhaus (I think it is a weekly show) and they are talking about his clients and whatnot. He was talking about Wale a lot and then at the end, he brought up the McGahee thing and the comments. He asked Drew if Willis said these things and Drew kinda got upset saying, "Your gonna put me on the spot, your not going to send this tape to Buffalo right"...Then he said. "Willis didn't say it, I did. It was all wonderful how Buffalo picked him and gave him a good contract but it is my job to get him on the field. He won't make most of that money sitting on the bench so I am doing what is in the best interest of my client."

That is a bunch of CRAPOLA, I mean start up some worthless rumor about how Willis wants to leave. That is some low-down dirty crap and I wish the NFL or someone could step in and do something about this. This is a joke. I mean we all know that Willis is not 100% yet, mentally, so what is the rush? We will make a decision on the RB spot at the end of the year so he should just go SH%T in his hat cause that is just wrong.

Jerkoff....

Ryan
            what a bunch of ****... so ****ing typical.. willis didnt say a thing.. and looks like the *******..

he should fire his agent.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Hemlepp53
              • Jul 2004

Insane.... I Agree With Both Of You Guys... The NFL Should Slap Him WIth A Fine Or Someone Should Slap Him Period... Willis is not READY for a Starter Role... I will comment more once at work...
              @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

I'm so ****ing happy that he admitted this finally. You have no idea how many damn people said to me this weekend that they lost all respect for Willis because he "supposedly" was demanding a trade. I hope to God that they publish this nationally so everyone can see who the real ass-hole is.

Comment

• ryjam282
                  Offical Billszone Starting QB
                  • Mar 2003

We all know this will not make the mainstream news. Media loves controversy, they won't post something that makes everything seem alright....BASTARDS.

Ryan Withey
                  Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282

Jerkoff....

Ryan
                    Good insight...Drew is a dirtbag but unfortunately I am not sure what the NFL can do to agents. This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team. The media nationally and locally as well as some fans ate this story up even though it was all a fabrication.
                    I think most Bills fans with a rationale head believed willis did not say it from the start.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                      Exhausted of Losing
                      • Mar 2004

"Hello, Mr. McGahee your agent is a jack***!"

Comment

• carybillsfan
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by don137
                        This whole thing hurt the team chemistry. Even if Willis did not say it, it makes Travis that much more upset about the whole situation and can only hurt the team.
                        First off agents don't care jacks**t about the team, they're an all for me type of backstabbing a**hole. "I just want willis to make more money" Bulls**t he just wants more money. As for the media, we should all no better than to trust them when an "unamed source" is involved. The worst part, I wonder if that spineless bast**d had guts to call willis and tell him he said it or just let willis find out on his own. I'm guessing the latter.

Comment

• elltrain22
                          • Sep 2003

I am glad to see that bit of news as well. I am sure we all knew it was him all along, and this has changed my opinion of him a bit.
                          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Gram
                            • Sep 2003

Being a Dolphin fan, (and having 12 players on our roster represented by this moron) I can tell you he is a class 1 *******.

Lies, and rumors started by an agent, along with filling players heads with thoughts of holdouts only brings the NFL down.

Drew is the very bottom of the agent barrel, and the day he retires will be a good day for all NFL fans.
                            Our Bands Music Page

Comment

• Crisis
                              • Aug 2004

He probably cracked through all the death threats you guys left on his voicemail.
                              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                              Vanek is Austrian not European
                              Originally posted by Prov401
                              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                              Originally posted by better days
                              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X