X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I Am So Friggin Excited!!!

i havent been this excited about a bills season in at least 10 years.. honestly.. not even in the end of the superbowl runs was i this pumped...

i have my fantasy draft on saturday, and my 3 keepers are Edge, Atrain, and Moulds...

first pick will be griese.. send pick is henry.. and i will blow a gasket if he goes before he gets back to me..

god i love football... and even more than that.. Bills football.. i am drooling just to see a preseason game..

HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE WITH ME>>> FREAKING OUT FOR THE SEASON TO BEGIN!!!
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

can't help but be pumped, the excitement is back!
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Same here...it's really gonna hit when NFL 2Night comes on Tuesday night ....then on Saturday when Kelly gets inducted!!!
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• God
        In charge- don't U forget it!
        • Jul 2002

Hit Church early, Catch Chris Berman at 11 on NFL Countdown!
        Hey Willis- Let's call Travis
        Hello Travis? ...*tee hee hee*...This Is Jerry Jones. we want you to be our starter.....*chuckle*...

Comment

• bduff54
          • Jul 2002

me too tatonka. you know one thing that sucks though? Your fantasy team wil lbe useless if you ahve Griese as your first pick

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I like the spirit Tatonka. I think a lot feel the same way. I know I do!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Bduff, actally.. my first three picks are determined.. it is a keeper league.. theoretically, my first three picks are Edge, Anthony Thomas, and Moulds.. since they are my three keepers.. in essence, the draft is starting in the 4th round.. and i believe Griese will be one of the best QBs in the league this season.. so griese as a 4th round pick, i think is an incredible value.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

i am hoping bledsoe will be my primary back up about 4 picks later.. as everyone who has won in ff has had good luck or good back ups.. and i think drew will be a good back up.. or vick possibly (i am virginia tech alumni)

u want my sleepers for the season?
                Henry (as most of you would agree)
                Terry Glenn
                Jonnie Morton
                DeShawn Foster

Comment

• bduff54
                  • Jul 2002

i see, yeah he may not be bad in that spot

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

I agree with bduff on the Griese pick. If you really want the guy that bad take him after Henry. I would bet that Henry has a better chance of being gone when you pick than Griese does. Especially if you have other Bills fans in your league. If you do don't count on Bledsoe being there when you are targeting him either. I would bet Bledsoe goes before Griese.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

actually.. we got 4 teams without qbs as keepers.. so the top 4 qbs left are culpepper (going first), griese (me), brooks and mcnair..

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

and i play league with no bills fan and they dont have any clue that henry is even the starter yet.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

btw, it is intreging to me that you dont see huge value in griese.. last year he had NO BODY to throw to or to run the ball with all the injuries..

this year.. he has rod smith, ed mccaffery, rob moore, ashley lelie, shannon sharp, desmond clarke, and terell davis..

that is alot of people that will produce and someone has to get them the ball.. he will be a top 5 qb in my opinion.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I'd take Brooks out of the crowd you mentioned.
                            Henry makes me nervous. And he can't catch.

Comment

• blcny
                              • Jul 2002

I'd think twice about Griese, he burned me last year in fantasy football. If you think you can get Bledsoe, I'd go with him over Griese. Griese doesn't have that many options. Moore is over the hill, McCaffery is coming off a severly busted leg, Sharp is getting old, Lelie hasn't played a down in the NFL yet, Davis is done he won't last a month. That leaves you with Smith and Clarke. That's what he had last year, and he sucked. Not trying to put you down, but he burned me bad last year. Just want to save you from the pain I went through last year. Good Luck
                              LET"S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X