PDA

View Full Version : Henry's latest comments...

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 10:24 AM
Just read an article about his injury on ESPN.com.

He says he's breathing better and isn't too badly hurt, but he did speak on the RB "controversy".... when asked about it he said:

"I've pretty much said what I've had to say about the whole situation... you all will have to ask Willis about that"

I think the only good thing to come out of this injury is that it shows that trading either one of them isn't such a good idea this season.

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 10:25 AM
Sorry, forgot the link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1864759

justasportsfan
08-23-2004, 10:28 AM
Good. He just needs to keep quiet about this and let his performance speak for itself. He's the guy right now and Willis will have to wait just like Losman.

The Spaz
08-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Of course ESPN leaves out this quote.

"You know what? I've said what I have to say," he said. "This is about the Buffalo Bills. We're trying to win a championship around here; that's what I'm more concerned about."-Travis Henry

Earthquake Enyart
08-23-2004, 10:36 AM
The biggest problem we have is that both Henry and McGahee aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. It's only a matter of time before one of them says something stupid to flare all this up again.

chernobylwraiths
08-23-2004, 10:42 AM
I saw an interview one of the local TV stations had with Willis after the game and he said that he never made those remarks (about being traded if he weren't number 1).

Goobylal
08-23-2004, 10:48 AM
I saw an interview one of the local TV stations had with Willis after the game and he said that he never made those remarks (about being traded if he weren't number 1).
He didn't. His scumbag agent Drew Rosensleaze admitted last night on a TV station in Miami that he made up the rumor and Willis never said anything. Funny thing is, no one in the media picked up on THAT.

Mr. Miyagi
08-23-2004, 10:49 AM
The funny thing is, I saw a segment on SportsCenter a couple days ago on this, and of all people, Michael "coke-and-hooker" Irvin was telling McGahee to shut up. :rolleyes:

The media smells a little blood in a tiny paper cut, and tears it open into a freaking death wound. That's what they do. :cynic:

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 10:55 AM
The funny thing is, I saw a segment on SportsCenter a couple days ago on this, and of all people, Michael "coke-and-hooker" Irvin was telling McGahee to shut up. :rolleyes:

The media smells a little blood in a tiny paper cut, and tears it open into a freaking death wound. That's what they do. :cynic:

:rofl: Exactly the reason why I hate ESPN and their snobby ass reporters who think they know everything. They twist and turn every story they have into the biggest dilema of the century.

BAM
08-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Mike Irvin is a belligerent moron.

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 11:00 AM
Mike Irvin is a belligerent moron.

No he's not! He works for ESPN... he must know EVERYTHING. :snicker:

ryjam282
08-23-2004, 11:49 AM
:lolcry:

BAM
08-23-2004, 11:58 AM

I still think he's on coke. He gets entirely too worked up about stuff on the show.

Tatonka
08-23-2004, 12:30 PM

if by everything, you mean how to snort cocaine, use a crack pipe, and sleep with hookers while your married..

then yeah.. he knows everything.

:dance: <<<------------ gayest smiley ever.

justasportsfan
08-23-2004, 12:53 PM
We just traded Henry to the fins for nothing :wail:

Read caption
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2004-08-23-star-replacements_x.htm

Mr. Cynical
08-23-2004, 12:57 PM
Mike Irvin is a belligerent moron.Absolutely right....although that's still being too kind. :;

chernobylwraiths
08-23-2004, 12:59 PM

Read caption

:cry:

Why would we do that?!!! :mad:

:D

bills_7
08-23-2004, 01:21 PM
Of course ESPN leaves out this quote.

"You know what? I've said what I have to say," he said. "This is about the Buffalo Bills. We're trying to win a championship around here; that's what I'm more concerned about."-Travis Henry

Great find Spaz.... I love hearing stuff like this from the players :up:

Typ0
08-23-2004, 03:31 PM

Read caption

That's hillarious...morons!

LtBillsFan66
08-23-2004, 03:35 PM
I like Michael Irvin. At least he knows x's and o's of football.

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 06:12 PM
I like Michael Irvin. At least he knows x's and o's of football.

He might, but most of the time he says some really dumb things that make you question his cred. Or is just too damn annoying to try and understand.