• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

On the last drive of the game...

Why was Bledsoe still in the game???

Without him, we win maybe 1 more game all season!

gw: "We'd better take Henry out, wouldn't want him to get hurt. But let's leave drew in there! We need some meaningless points at the end of the game!"

I've supported GW ever since he came here, but yesterday was the breaking point for me.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
    • Jul 2002

And on the last play of the game he got clobberd by Mcginnest. Imagine if he had been hurt. GW would have had to have the secret service guarding him today!

Comment

• Phins054
      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
      • Jul 2002

Yeah...I was surprised that he was in the game so late too...You are lucky he wasn't injured. Dumb coaching...
      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Phins054
        Dumb coaching...
        You said it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

In my opinion, Two words: PERSONAL STATS!

Why else would the starters be out there? Why else would they have burned a timeout and run the hurry-up? It was to pad the stats and keep Drew's drive for the Marino record alive, and to get EMoulds and Price another catch or 2 for the individual stats.

I think the Patriots got royally ticked at that too, and started coming at Drew even harder. They were put off by the Bills' not just letting Travis Brown get a chance to hand off to Joe Burns and run out the clock, and by a shot at trying to pad the stats.

It worked for the Bills, but was the risk worth it? Bledsoe got about 75 more yards passing, but got nailed- what if he got hurt? The record isn't worth giving up the rest of the season- we're still ahead of the Patriots.
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• clumping platelets

BF1 had a deal with GW because his FF team is all Bills players and I'm playin' him this week. That last drive cost me 3 or 4 pts

I need Chambers to get 6 pts tonight and I don't want him doing anything.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

There are certain games in which GW looks like a fool...yesterday he did enough fooling for 2 games.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets

He'll get you a garbage time TD to bring the Dophins loss to only 38-17

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

BF1 had a deal with GW because his FF team is all Bills players and I'm playin' him this week. That last drive cost me 3 or 4 pts

Last time I looked you needed a lot more than 6 from Chambers.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

BFZ league Ebby not ours

I went to bed when Taylor got hurt last night

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

BFZ league Ebby not ours

I went to bed when Taylor got hurt last night

My mistake your fault!

Comment

• Herdwatcher
                        One out of many
                        • Jul 2002

Re: On the last drive of the game...

Originally posted by lordofgun
                        Why was Bledsoe still in the game???

Without him, we win maybe 1 more game all season!

gw: "We'd better take Henry out, wouldn't want him to get hurt. But let's leave drew in there! We need some meaningless points at the end of the game!"

I've supported GW ever since he came here, but yesterday was the breaking point for me.
                        If anything, it helped me win some zone bucks off F.T LOL
                        By two yards. whew.
                        Pounding the world like a battering-ram!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

But what if the Pill led them to a score? Then we'd have a full blown QB controversy on our hands.

Comment

• Judge
                            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                            But what if the Pill led them to a score? Then we'd have a full blown QB controversy on our hands.
                            Exactly- that's why I said Travis Brown should have gone in- he could never have led them to a score yesterday!

:)
                            Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

Lucky me... I have Drew and Price starting on my team... the touchdown connection saved my ass.

Now I just need Green Bay's Driver not to bring in 11 pts, and mcknight to maybe tack a little more on

Comment

Working...
                              X