PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!!!!!

Phins054
11-04-2002, 09:58 AM
38-7....wow

I gotta admit that I thought the Pats would pull this one out somehow but DAMN!!!! not like this...I didn't get to watch the game but from what I saw on the hi (low) lights, it realy wasn't close. Drew was getting killed by the Pats D-line and they blitzed you very well. Brady looked sharp. I really thought the the whole team would have been pumped up for this game but it looked like you guys were flat.

With the Jets playing much better, NE looking like they are back on track, and Miami waiting for Feidler to get healthy...the division looks like its going to go down to the wire again. The good news to all of this is that it looks like one of the wild cards will be from our division. I doubt that the North and South will produce a wild card...I am starting to NOT like this new format...oh well.

Bills :chair: Pats

Novacane
11-04-2002, 10:00 AM
Lets just hope the pack helps keep the division close tonight!

Phins054
11-04-2002, 10:05 AM
Lets not and say we did...:up:

MissBuffalo
11-04-2002, 11:34 AM
Oh yeah......Brady was really sharp!!! I mean, throwing screen passes all day against our chump change defense. Kordell Stewart could've led them to victory tossin' those little dumpers against us.

Novacane
11-04-2002, 11:37 AM
Ray Lucas even could have!

mybills
11-04-2002, 11:39 AM
I don't see a wild card south, north, or here.

mybills
11-04-2002, 11:40 AM
btw, Green Bay wins tonight! :evil:

Ebenezer
11-04-2002, 11:43 AM
she's :evil:; but we like her!!

Phins054
11-04-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by mybills
btw, Green Bay wins tonight! :evil:

Maybe...maybe not.
Thats why they play the games...

justasportsfan
11-04-2002, 01:00 PM
yup, ouch is an understatement. This loss hurt more to us than the finfans when the bills beat Miami. The fins had an excuse , we didn't At least it pute thing in perspective. I knew that coming into the game the bills wasn't all that. But a blowout? The Pats last year didn't ***** slap us that bad. Looks like our D is degrading.

wharfrat
11-04-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
Ray Lucas even could have!

not the way he played against you guys.... :rolleyes:

Now if he were playing for the Pats, on the other hand.....

We've all seen how much he likes to throw to the Bills D.... :hitself:

mybills
11-04-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
she's :evil:; but we like her!!

:lol: thanks Eb!

Originally posted by Phins054

Maybe...maybe not.
Thats why they play the games...

Brett's in tonight, still hurting, but he's ready. I'd take him over Lu-ca-sushi any day. The only thing that would suck, is if your D goes after his legs and take him out of the game. I wouldn't put it past them, but I still think GB has this win. They've been hot even without Farve.

Phins054
11-04-2002, 04:38 PM
Are you implying that we have a "cheap shot" defense that looks to injure other players or knock them out of the game??? Yes the Pack are hot right now and are running away with their division easily. They can absorb a loss or two and still be in great shape for homefield. Green Bay hasn't had to play much without Favre, it was the legs of Green that kept the ahead of Washington. Honestly, I think Miami has a chance in this game if Lucas just manages the offense, but he has to get some confidence early in the game.

SABURZFAN
11-04-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
Oh yeah......Brady was really sharp!!! I mean, throwing screen passes all day against our chump change defense. Kordell Stewart could've led them to victory tossin' those little dumpers against us.

that moron j.gray has the secondary playing 8-10 yards off the WR's and our LB's showed nothing...PERIOD!!!!i agree MissB.hell,a high school QB could've led them to victory.

Cntrygal
11-04-2002, 08:59 PM
Phins... all I can say is.... I hope the pack wins and the jets beat you next week. :D

And this game hurt very bad. :wail: When I went into work, the guys all just looked at me and one of them said..... "bet you were mad yesterday".

mybills
11-05-2002, 06:58 AM
Well Phins054, you had the confidence part right. Lucas got it back, but it wasn't enough. Looks like your guys can't blame the loss on him this time. hhhhmmmm, and the Jets are finally getting their ***** together too.
http://www.mvptalk.com/images/bbs/2wink.gif