PDA

View Full Version : Keenan McCardell

Mr. Miyagi
08-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Just saw an interview with him on Monday Night Countdown. What a greedy bastard.

Stewart Scott: Why are you not playing football?
McCardell: They don't want to pay me what I deserve, as a Pro-Bowl player. So I'm not playing until they pay me right.

Later...

Scott: Where would you want to be traded?
McCardell: It doesn't matter. All I want to do is get out of Tampa and get ready to play football.

A little contradiction? :eek:

The_Philster
08-23-2004, 06:49 PM
He doesn't know what he wants :shakeno:

Bill Brasky
08-23-2004, 07:13 PM
Maybe he should go to Philly. They seem to give in to whiny little *****es who suck.

HenryRules
08-23-2004, 07:38 PM
Maybe he should go to Philly. They seem to give in to whiny little *****es who suck.

Yeah, Philly's a horribly run franchise.

Mr. Miyagi
08-23-2004, 07:44 PM
Not San Diego or Arizona horribly run, but still not the best.

Tatonka
08-23-2004, 09:51 PM
he has to realize that 34 year old wrs with 2 years remaining on their contract dont hold the cards in the nfl.. tampa has already signed tim brown to fill his role and drafted michael clayton.. i think they should make him sit all year.. and next year.. too.. then see what he gets paid at age 36.

**** him

The Spaz
08-23-2004, 10:29 PM
That bastard better play for someone i hav ehim on one of my ff teams.:mad:

NapalmDeath
08-23-2004, 10:32 PM
he has to realize that 34 year old wrs with 2 years remaining on their contract dont hold the cards in the nfl.. tampa has already signed tim brown to fill his role and drafted michael clayton.. i think they should make him sit all year.. and next year.. too.. then see what he gets paid at age 36.

**** him

Exactly. Let him sit. Maybe next year his head and ego won't be as inflated. But a whole year out of the NFL, and if Tampa then cuts him. He might as well retire and fade into oblivion.

The Natrix
08-23-2004, 10:38 PM
What a douche. 2 1/2 million for a 34 year-old career #2 is plenty.

tampabay25690
08-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Its funny I HOPE he sits all year....He is greedy as they come now. Him coming to TAMPA revamped his career, and now he thinks he is one of the top 5 in the NFL. I think its a joke, even the people down here in Tampa could care less if he ever wears a BUCS jersey again. I know I posted something a while back about him! Well I hope he deosnt sign!!!!

Charlieguide
08-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Funny thing is, everyone knows TB will sit a guy all year since they just did it with Keyshawn.

But at this point, why not cut him? I'm sure they've shopped him, and nobody wants him -- or his attitude -- at his asking price.

Mr. Miyagi
08-24-2004, 05:12 AM
Him coming to TAMPA revamped his career, and now he thinks he is one of the top 5 in the NFL.
He had a breakout year last year, when he caught I believe more balls than Terrell Owens. But a one-year top 5 doesn't mean he IS top 5.

So funny he's sitting out and nobody cares but him. :rofl:

ryjam282
08-24-2004, 06:30 AM
This is a classic case of the greedy man having a good year and renigging on his contract. He signed that deal, now he should fufill it. It is a joke. I sincerely hope Tampa makes him sit out all this year and next as well. Then he will be 36 and wondering what to do with all his fines money and no income. I love it.

douc**bag

I'm A Believer!
08-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Don't cut him, cause unfortunately he will catch on with another team and make some money this year. If they keep him and he doesn't play...he doesn't get paid and his stock goes lower and lower as the days pass.

F that little Beotch.