PDA

View Full Version : Things as a Bills fan you never want to hear again

Jayhawk
08-23-2004, 07:17 PM
The whole giants super bowl, I am sick of ESPN bringing that thing up.

the runningback "controversey"

you know they lost four straight super bowls

Tasker won't get into the hall of fame

HenryRules
08-23-2004, 07:39 PM
The whole giants super bowl, I am sick of ESPN bringing that thing up.

the runningback "controversey"

you know they lost four straight super bowls

Tasker won't get into the hall of fame

I could listen to all of them all day long ... "wide right" ... that's what I don't want to hear. (Strangely enough, I love the 'Canes, so I could hear "wide left" forever with no problem)

The_Philster
08-23-2004, 07:47 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=713838&postcount=12

:mad:

Charlieguide
08-23-2004, 11:18 PM
The SB's are a source of pride, IMO. I often reply by asking who beat them, and most people can't name all the teams. They will always be remembered for that, and hall of fame votes show that they're respected for it, too.

And I have to believe -- must from the deepest depths of my heart believe -- that Tasker will someday be in the hall of fame.

What I don't want to hear is the word "controversy" period. RB, QB, we've had too many of them recently.

And how about "rebuilding" and "cut for salary cap reasons?" If boths sides want the player to stay in Buffalo, then THERE IS A WAY!!

Mr. Cynical
08-23-2004, 11:45 PM
The SB's are a source of pride, IMO. I often reply by asking who beat them, and most people can't name all the teams. They will always be remembered for that, and hall of fame votes show that they're respected for it, too.
I agree. While it hurts like a ***** to watch those SBs, at least we got there. Imagine being a Lions or Cardinals fan who never saw their team get there. At least we can take pride in being in 4 straight, regardless of the outcome.

kgun12
08-24-2004, 12:04 AM
The Henry/McGaHee thing is over the top! Henry starts and Mc is back up. Besides They said he isn't even 95% yet.

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 12:08 AM
My A-hole cousin said seconds prior to kickoff as i was sipping on my victory Guiness " Watch him run it back" !!! GRR to this day it gets ugly everytime we are in the same room...

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 12:09 AM
I never want to hear my son cry himself to sleep after a Super Bowl loss. :(

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 12:13 AM
After thinking of all the things i never wanna hear again i must say that being a Bills fan is freaking brutal!!! Talk about stress,frustrations and anger!

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering :(

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 12:15 AM
After thinking of all the things i never wanna hear again i must say that being a Bills fan is freaking brutal!!! Talk about stress,frustrations and anger!

:::

:calm:

Mr. Cynical
08-24-2004, 12:23 AM
Kind of ironic coming from a guy who has Anakin as his avatar. :snicker:

Marvelous
08-24-2004, 12:28 AM
Kind of ironic coming from a guy who has Anakin as his avatar. :snicker:
The Bills are the reason Anakin turned!! :lolhit:

alohabillsfan
08-24-2004, 10:08 AM
with the forth overall selection the buffalo bills select offensive linman Mike Williams ! :crazy:

Samphin1
08-24-2004, 04:04 PM

And I have to believe -- must from the deepest depths of my heart believe -- that Tasker will someday be in the hall of fame.

What I don't want to hear is the word "controversy" period. RB, QB, we've had too many of them recently.

And how about "rebuilding" and "cut for salary cap reasons?" If boths sides want the player to stay in Buffalo, then THERE IS A WAY!!

New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys twice. I think most football fans know that.

Other things Bills fans don't want ot hear anymore:

-Jay Fiedler is starting ( undefeated against Buffalo as a starter )

-Rob Johnson signed

-New England wins the Super Bowl ( then again, every fan of every other team doesn't want to hear that either )

-Finally, something you guys don't want to see anymore, Bryan Cox giving you guys the finger.

bernielivsey_1
08-24-2004, 04:15 PM
Things as a Bills fan you never want to hear] - Today JJ, Moulds and JP were all injured in practice.

Dantheman1280
08-24-2004, 04:22 PM
I never want to hear my son cry himself to sleep after a Super Bowl loss. :(

I was one of those kids!! I cried my self 4 times. One day we will win one and I can die happy!

Dantheman1280
08-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Bryan Cox was an ******* with no class and I loved to hate him!!!!!!!

HAMMER
08-24-2004, 06:49 PM
now starting at QB ......the mullet headed midget, the tennessee waterfall, Mr. business in the front and party in the rear, Doug Fruitie.

Jayhawk
08-24-2004, 07:15 PM
the name WADE PHILLIPS

Bling
08-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I could listen to all of them all day long ... "wide right" ... that's what I don't want to hear. (Strangely enough, I love the 'Canes, so I could hear "wide left" forever with no problem)

:mad: BURN!!!!

BAM
08-24-2004, 07:28 PM
this thread is depressing. it kinda defeats the purpose of itself :down:

JD
08-25-2004, 12:20 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=713838&postcount=12

:mad:

Hey, dont look at me.

:liar:

LABillsFan
08-25-2004, 04:42 AM
Things as a Bills fan you never want to hear again?

3rd and 22

With JP Losman out, the Bills have struck a 1 yr deal with Rob Johnson

Another ex Bill is in LA court.

I'm sorry we're all sold out of Ice Capades tickets, however we have plenty of seats for the Bills. (going back to the 70's)

An air horn at 6:00 am

Wys is posting here again