X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jayhawk
    • Aug 2004

Things as a Bills fan you never want to hear again

The whole giants super bowl, I am sick of ESPN bringing that thing up.

the runningback "controversey"

you know they lost four straight super bowls

Tasker won't get into the hall of fame
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

• HenryRules
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
    The whole giants super bowl, I am sick of ESPN bringing that thing up.

the runningback "controversey"

you know they lost four straight super bowls

Tasker won't get into the hall of fame
    I could listen to all of them all day long ... "wide right" ... that's what I don't want to hear. (Strangely enough, I love the 'Canes, so I could hear "wide left" forever with no problem)

Comment

• Charlieguide
      Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
      • Feb 2004

The SB's are a source of pride, IMO. I often reply by asking who beat them, and most people can't name all the teams. They will always be remembered for that, and hall of fame votes show that they're respected for it, too.

And I have to believe -- must from the deepest depths of my heart believe -- that Tasker will someday be in the hall of fame.

What I don't want to hear is the word "controversy" period. RB, QB, we've had too many of them recently.

And how about "rebuilding" and "cut for salary cap reasons?" If boths sides want the player to stay in Buffalo, then THERE IS A WAY!!
      The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Charlieguide
        The SB's are a source of pride, IMO. I often reply by asking who beat them, and most people can't name all the teams. They will always be remembered for that, and hall of fame votes show that they're respected for it, too.
        I agree. While it hurts like a ***** to watch those SBs, at least we got there. Imagine being a Lions or Cardinals fan who never saw their team get there. At least we can take pride in being in 4 straight, regardless of the outcome.

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

The Henry/McGaHee thing is over the top! Henry starts and Mc is back up. Besides They said he isn't even 95% yet.
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

My A-hole cousin said seconds prior to kickoff as i was sipping on my victory Guiness " Watch him run it back" !!! GRR to this day it gets ugly everytime we are in the same room...
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I never want to hear my son cry himself to sleep after a Super Bowl loss.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Marvelous
                • Feb 2004

After thinking of all the things i never wanna hear again i must say that being a Bills fan is freaking brutal!!! Talk about stress,frustrations and anger!

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering
                GO BILLS!!! NE
                Magical Trevor

Comment

• lordofgun
                  in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sippio
                  After thinking of all the things i never wanna hear again i must say that being a Bills fan is freaking brutal!!! Talk about stress,frustrations and anger!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Sippio
                    Kind of ironic coming from a guy who has Anakin as his avatar.

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                      Kind of ironic coming from a guy who has Anakin as his avatar.
                      The Bills are the reason Anakin turned!!
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                        • Sep 2003

with the forth overall selection the buffalo bills select offensive linman Mike Williams !

Comment

• Samphin1
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Charlieguide

And I have to believe -- must from the deepest depths of my heart believe -- that Tasker will someday be in the hall of fame.

What I don't want to hear is the word "controversy" period. RB, QB, we've had too many of them recently.

And how about "rebuilding" and "cut for salary cap reasons?" If boths sides want the player to stay in Buffalo, then THERE IS A WAY!!

New York Giants, Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys twice. I think most football fans know that.

Other things Bills fans don't want ot hear anymore:

-Jay Fiedler is starting ( undefeated against Buffalo as a starter )

-Rob Johnson signed

-New England wins the Super Bowl ( then again, every fan of every other team doesn't want to hear that either )

-Finally, something you guys don't want to see anymore, Bryan Cox giving you guys the finger.

Comment

• bernielivsey_1
                            • Jul 2003

Things as a Bills fan you never want to hear] - Today JJ, Moulds and JP were all injured in practice.
                            In Marv We Trust
                            The Past Is Now The Future

Comment

Working...
                            X