• Aug 2003

Zone Bucks

Why are my Zone Bucks disapearing :-(

Welcome To The Jungle
    -GNR 2005
  • BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

People are probably stealing from you, when you get more zonebucks put them in the bank so nobody can steal them.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

how do you steal zone buck?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

and what is up with the rep power?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

To steal zonebucks, go to the Thief! in the store. You have to have the same amount of zbs as the amount you're trying to steal from someone else. It's a percentage thing, you could succeed in stealing or you could fail then you're fined that amount.

The rep power thing I'm not sure what good it does, but people pretty much rates your posts, approve or disapprove. I guess it must translates to zbs or something.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Has the New System been explained

Is there anywhere posters can go to get a detailed explanation of all of the new features of the BILLSZONE 2.0?

By the time you figure it out for yourself you'll be "Broke with a Bad Reputation"

So you bank your ZB to keep them safe.. Does having them exposed earn you more or is there a way that you can go "Direct Deposit"

What happened to all of the Cool Avatar Images like Thurman and OJ.. I'm not into the cartoons.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
              Is there anywhere posters can go to get a detailed explanation of all of the new features of the BILLSZONE 2.0?

By the time you figure it out for yourself you'll be "Broke with a Bad Reputation"

So you bank your ZB to keep them safe.. Does having them exposed earn you more or is there a way that you can go "Direct Deposit"

What happened to all of the Cool Avatar Images like Thurman and OJ.. I'm not into the cartoons.
              I'm working on it.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tatonka
                and what is up with the rep power?
                Who knows. I have 56 Rep Points and a rep power of only 2?

Comment

• ryven
                  • Jan 2003

The theft option is tied in with your points an your rep and I have crappy rep because I did not figure out that they were connected until to late.

Comment

• illusionone
                    Guns N Roses
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by ryven
                    The theft option is tied in with your points an your rep and I have crappy rep because I did not figure out that they were connected until to late.
                    Where do you go to steal (Thieft) I got screwed big time lol!

Welcome To The Jungle
                    -GNR 2005

Comment

• ryven
                      • Jan 2003

I am not doing it any more. It's a big gamble and if you fail to many times your broke. Best bet is to get them and bank them that way nobody steals them.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by illusionone
                        Where do you go to steal (Thieft) I got screwed big time lol!
                        In the Store.

Comment

Working...
                        X