PDA

View Full Version : Zone Bucks

illusionone
08-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Why are my Zone Bucks disapearing :-(

BillsRockSOMUCH
08-23-2004, 10:11 PM
People are probably stealing from you, when you get more zonebucks put them in the bank so nobody can steal them.

Tatonka
08-23-2004, 10:41 PM
how do you steal zone buck?

Tatonka
08-23-2004, 10:41 PM
and what is up with the rep power?

Mr. Miyagi
08-24-2004, 05:18 AM
To steal zonebucks, go to the Thief! in the store. You have to have the same amount of zbs as the amount you're trying to steal from someone else. It's a percentage thing, you could succeed in stealing or you could fail then you're fined that amount.

The rep power thing I'm not sure what good it does, but people pretty much rates your posts, approve or disapprove. I guess it must translates to zbs or something. :idunno:

juice
08-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Is there anywhere posters can go to get a detailed explanation of all of the new features of the BILLSZONE 2.0?

By the time you figure it out for yourself you'll be "Broke with a Bad Reputation"

So you bank your ZB to keep them safe.. Does having them exposed earn you more or is there a way that you can go "Direct Deposit"

What happened to all of the Cool Avatar Images like Thurman and OJ.. I'm not into the cartoons.

lordofgun
08-24-2004, 10:10 AM
Is there anywhere posters can go to get a detailed explanation of all of the new features of the BILLSZONE 2.0?

By the time you figure it out for yourself you'll be "Broke with a Bad Reputation"

So you bank your ZB to keep them safe.. Does having them exposed earn you more or is there a way that you can go "Direct Deposit"

What happened to all of the Cool Avatar Images like Thurman and OJ.. I'm not into the cartoons.
I'm working on it. :D

Bill Brasky
08-24-2004, 10:13 AM
and what is up with the rep power?

Who knows. I have 56 Rep Points and a rep power of only 2? :idunno:

ryven
08-24-2004, 11:23 AM
The theft option is tied in with your points an your rep and I have crappy rep because I did not figure out that they were connected until to late.

illusionone
08-24-2004, 11:32 AM
The theft option is tied in with your points an your rep and I have crappy rep because I did not figure out that they were connected until to late.

Where do you go to steal (Thieft) I got screwed big time lol!

ryven
08-24-2004, 01:42 PM
I am not doing it any more. It's a big gamble and if you fail to many times your broke. Best bet is to get them and bank them that way nobody steals them.

chernobylwraiths
08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Where do you go to steal (Thieft) I got screwed big time lol!

In the Store.