X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Difference between Bellichick and GW in 2 plays

First drive of the second half: fourth and 2 at the Patiots' 32 yard line- Bills punt.

Later in the third quarter- 4th and 1 at the Bills' 30, the Patriots go for it and convert on an Antowain run.

Bellihick knew he had to keep control of the game and the ball at that moment, and GW didn't understand the need for the Bills to get a score to start the second half in order to take over control in a similar situation.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Agreed. Nothing more needs to be said. We were saying it walking out of the stadium.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I agree as well

Comment

• Buffarama
        Football-Sport of the Gods
        • Jul 2002

Like I said when we were discusssing GW at the start of the season. It's not the record that will affect his future employment, its the way he gets to that record.
        These stupid little decisions he makes are becoming a trend. This is the kind of stuff that loses games and swings momentum.
        Yet the problem is much bigger. A day later, I'm still shaking my head over the fact the in the 2nd half, we still lined up 10 yards off the receivers, and they still very succesfully threw to the WR at the line of scrimmage and ran screen plays, and we made absolutely no adjustment at all.
        Not only that, but the original game plan was flawed from its inception.
        Our offense is good beucase GW isn't running it, Gilbride is. Our defense sucks because Gray is running it and GW, and neither were able to make a move.
        What are they there for? To watch the game?

Comment

Working...
        X