Somethin I disagree with in the game....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Somethin I disagree with in the game....

Why the heck did McGinest get a flag for flattening Bledsoe to the ground!? That was no way near a penalty, Bledsoe is a big guy and he was not down nor was he trying to go down...McGinest had to bring him down any way he could!

P.S.I dont wish injury on anybody, but if he was going to get a flag for that call, he might as well had brought him down harder and make it well worth that first down!

:machgun: that penalty flag
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • clumping platelets

You are wrong! He picked him up and drove him into the turf. That will get a flag all the time and rightfully so.

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

That was a clear penalty. Body slams of a QB are not permitted. Totally uncalled for by McGinest.
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

You would have agreed with that call if he had done that to Feidler. This is not the WWF. No need for body slams!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

By rule it is a penalty...plain and simple...As was the hit by Vinatieri out of bounds...they just decided not to call that one.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• WCoastFin
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            You are wrong! He picked him up and drove him into the turf. That will get a flag all the time and rightfully so.
            he did not pick him up...he drove him to the ground....what was he supposed to do to a QB that big? hug him nicely and easily lay him on the floor? this is football for crying out loud!!!

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              As was the hit by Vinatieri out of bounds...they just decided not to call that one.
              Because he is a pansy kicker they let it go.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

He got the penalty, after the whistle was blown and the play was dead. The body slam came after they ruled the QB was not going anywhere. Play over, let go of Drew.
                When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'd like to see what you say when Lucas gets slammed to the ground tonight. Maybe he'll even cry. LOL

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Both ref's and analysts agree with that call. Only WCF disagree's . He's probably the only one in the world who disagrees. Not even finfnas at finheaven agrees with him either.Go figure.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• wharfrat
                      Is it February yet?
                      • Nov 2002

I did see that play on the highlight reel... I don't think he was trying to hurt him, but I don't disagree with the call either.... I would have wanted a flag if that were Feidler/Lucas.... It was unecessary, but I don't think (from what I saw on the replay) it was malicious...

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

thank god we got that call, without it, we would have been shut out.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

I think it was borderline but a basically good call. I'm just wondering why more flags weren't thrown. Dick Hantak's crew is usually the second-most heavy-handed flag throwers in the league....after Terry McAulay's
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            • Jul 2002

sheesh, the refs names and all, I think there's more NFL fanatics out there than just me...Props to Philster for knowing his refs.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

Re: Somethin I disagree with in the game....

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                              Why the heck did McGinest get a flag for flattening Bledsoe to the ground!? That was no way near a penalty, Bledsoe is a big guy and he was not down nor was he trying to go down...McGinest had to bring him down any way he could!

P.S.I dont wish injury on anybody, but if he was going to get a flag for that call, he might as well had brought him down harder and make it well worth that first down!

:machgun: that penalty flag

my..my...my...how the FISH fans can be so blind.if that was Dumbo,you would've been emailing g.washington for disciplinary actions.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X