If we can just get of to a 5-6 start.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

If we can just get of to a 5-6 start.......

................I like our chances of sweeping the last 5 games.
    @Phins
    BROWNS
    @Bengals
    @SF
    STEELERS

The Bengals game would be the toughest imo. I know Miami and SF are away games but I really think those 2 teams are going to be bad this season.
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Getting off to a quick start is essential seeing we play against our division 4 times by Nov. 7th

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
      @Phins
      BROWNS
      @Bengals
      @SF
      STEELERS

The Bengals game would be the toughest imo. I know Miami and SF are away games but I really think those 2 teams are going to be bad this season.
      Cincy on the road will be tough...SF on the road the day after Christmas will be tough because of the circumstances...I will go along with 8-8 or 9-7 if we start 5-6 but I really don't want to start 5-6.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The Spaz
        Getting off to a quick start is essential seeing we play against our division 4 times by Nov. 7th
        I realize that but our toughest games are early. On top of that the guys are still learning a new offense, new coachs, offensive line still comming together, etc. I would take 6-5 or 5-6 through that tough part of the schedule right now. If we get off to a better start than that, this team is going to do big things.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FTG
          I realize that but our toughest games are early. On top of that the guys are still learning a new offense, new coachs, offensive line still comming together, etc. I would take 6-5 or 5-6 through that tough part of the schedule right now. If we get off to a better start than that, this team is going to do big things.
          I see that but if we get off to a slow start early against our division we don't get a chance to make it up later.

Comment

• FTG
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
            Cincy on the road will be tough...SF on the road the day after Christmas will be tough because of the circumstances...I will go along with 8-8 or 9-7 if we start 5-6 but I really don't want to start 5-6.
            I don't either but I am expecting a on and off start. Cinci will be tough but I think it's winnable. I think SF will be one of the worst teams in the league this season but thats JMO.

Comment

• FTG
              • Aug 2004

I see that but if we get off to a slow start early against our division we don't get a chance to make it up later.
              10-6 should make the playoffs, don't you agree?

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                Exhausted of Losing
                • Mar 2004

I think a huge priority this year is we must win the divisional games!

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                  10-6 should make the playoffs, don't you agree?
                  I dunno the Dolphins didn't make it last year. I do expect at least a sweep of the Fins this year though.

Comment

• buffmaniac
                    • May 2003

If this team starts 5-6 we are probably not going to the playoffs. I don't care who we play it would be real tough to win 5 straight games to end the year.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      I don't either but I am expecting a on and off start. Cinci will be tough but I think it's winnable. I think SF will be one of the worst teams in the league this season but thats JMO.
                      I agree I just hate the cross country trip on Christmas day...and then the jetlag...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• FTG
                        • Aug 2004

I do expect at least a sweep of the Fins this year though.
                        We better!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG

The Bengals game would be the toughest imo.
                          Agree! They made NE's starters look like crap!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

atleast win the ones at home!!!!!!

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                              @Phins
                              BROWNS
                              @Bengals
                              @SF
                              STEELERS

I agree again fairway. I don’t know why everyone needs to make everything so difficult. I was actually thinking the same thing after the game the other night. When the schedule came out we saw the 4 games in November as sure a very tough streatch and the last 4 games as being an easier streacth but now that Miami took some blows it looks like 3 tough games (and I think we should handle STL. At home) and 5 winnable games. I’m just hoping for 6-5 after 11. Wins against Jax, NY, Mia, Stl. Ari and one other. At 6-5, most of the moron fans will have jumped ship but with the last 5 games we should easily go at least 4-1 which would put us at 10 wins. Sweeping the last 5 puts us at 11-5 and very possible division champs.
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X