X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Remember It’s Only Preseason

Former Bills quarterback and current radio color analyst, Alex Van Pelt, sits down with buffalobills.com every Tuesday to offer his insight to last week's game, this week's game, and his performance in the radio booth.

In the game against Tennessee, I was more impressed with the starting offense than I was against the Broncos. They came out early and sputtered a little bit last week but this week I thought Drew Bledsoe and Eric Moulds hooking up down the sideline on that long pass early on was good to see. Josh Reed had a grab that he turned up field into a big gain as well. The offense looked more in control than they did the first week.

Defensively, I thought that their run defense wasn't as strong as it has been in the past. Whether it's just because it was preseason or the fact that they were playing a good team like the Titans, teams don't usually run against their defense that way. That was a little surprising to see but understandable because it is the preseason and nothing's really being game-planned at this point.

• cordog
    eat, drink, and be merry
    • Apr 2003

it is the preseason and nothing's really being game-planned at this point.

Some people tend to forget that

Comment

Working...
    X